Hotel Salou Beach
Aparthotel CYE Holiday Centre(Salou)(Great Value!)
$95
$68
$64
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sol Costa Daurada(Salou)(Great Value!)
$105
$98
Melia.com
$122
  • Breakfast included
Hotel-Aparthotel Dorada Palace(Salou)(Great Value!)
$101
$86
  • Pool
All reviewsbasic apartmentnoisy at nightbad reviewsafter reading the reviewslight sleeperfew minutes walksept
Reviewed May 12, 2013

we a family of four have just returned from staying in the salou suites,,,we found it to be a very nice place to stay,,on arrival we where checked in as soon as it was possable,,we had requested a pool view room,,and got 1 no problem,,,we stay,d in room 115 which was on the first floor over looking the pool and was plenty big enough for the four of us,, and was a suntrap in the evening sun,we found the staff to be friendly and polite at all times,,the suites beachs of which you have a choice of many,,and some nice places to eat,,we found a lovely place called,,,the danny boy pub,,which should not be missed if possable,,lovely food and drink,,,,all so there is a super pub called the temple bar,,,now this is a place not to be missed,,great food,,music,,and staff,,,we had lunch there many times,,there burgers and home made chips,,mmmm,,,and not to mention there evening intertainment,,the shamrocks,,two irish guys as mad as f...k,,,jason and barry,,, there not to be missed,,,and with the lovely jackie behind the bar and monty the door man greeting the customers,,it,s a family pub not to be missed

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank kerryguinness
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Me and my children was here from 22/5/12 to 29/5/12 ... The hotel is situated in a great area!! There are so many beaches around it, theres a little train that takes u around Salou, and it also goes passed a huge theme park! The hotel's pool was very clean, so was the bar and restaurant!! But the apartments are not very clean, the dishes are not washed properly, and the whole week we were there, no one went in to clean it or change the towels!! The stuff that work there were super sweet and cool, really good with children!! Apart from one blond women who worked at the reception she was quiet rude, just in the way she talked to people was a bit arrogant! But she wasn't there all the time, sometimes there was other girl at the reception who is really nice and sweet and she made us feel welcome! :) also had one bad night, where we decided to turn in early, and there was new people on the apartment next to ours, it was some really noisy girls all sitting on the balcony smoking drugs, so i had to close the doors to the balcony so the smell wouldn't come in, but they went on till like 3am! They were there for a couple of nights, so the other night they went out n then they were gone! Apart from all that we had a great holiday and enjoyed our stay in Salou! :)

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank luisas86
Reviewed April 10, 2013

With this hotel you get what you pay for. We were situated on the 5th floor, facing a side street just off the main road. There is quite a bit of noise but you can easily sleep, and that's what you would expect from a hotel situated in the centre of Salou's bars and shops - good nightlife! The apartment was clean, apart from the bathroom which was pretty vile - new shower curtain and a good tile scrub is needed! Some repairs could also be done in the room. Pool area was always cleaned during the day and have to say that the hotel has some of the most helpful and friendly staff I have ever met. Regarding comments about air con, I found the room to actually be really cold, we even put the fan heating on some nights! Maybe because it was April? This hotel isn't luxury by any means, but if your looking for somewhere cheap and bang in the middle of amenities, its the perfect place to go!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jodie T
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Spent only 3 nights here, lucky it was not any longer. The 1st apartment (you couldn't swing a cat in it) was filty, there was no way someone had cleaned this place. We got to the door and I thought there was a nightclub beside our room it was that loud. People smashing things, banging down doors and the noise was something I've never experienced from an apartment block in Spain before.
I asked to be moved to a more quite apartment which they moved me - the apartment was bigger and cleaner but the noise was still the same and people just as rude.
I am not one for going home early (usually between 2-4am) but the place was still in full swing, as were the roads outside - the windows were so bad for the little bit of sleep I did get it (on average 2 hours a night) felt like I was on the middle of the road it was that noisy. People in other apartments throwing stuff at windows, kicking down doors, smashing things against walls, loud arguments all from 6pm up until 8 or 9am each day/night.
I would not recommend anyone to stay here its an absolute hell hole.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TravellerSas
Reviewed March 30, 2013

my husband ,daughter and I stayed in this dump last july.In my 20 years going on holiday it was the worst ever.The room was disgusting I nearly cried when I saw it.The pool was dirty and we looked out onto a roof that was full of rubbish every morning .the appts are on a main street and with the music from the bar and the noise in the street we got very little sleep.There was no lifeguard at the pool and everyone from the street could walk in and use the pool with no security whatsoever,making it very unsafe for young children.The airconditioning was non existent and we had to hire a fan.On arrival they requested 100 euros deposit and on the there was prices to pay if you broke anything that should have been enough to make us run out of there.This hotel is only suitable for hen/batchelor weekends where no sleep is required and party all night.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family