All reviews main pool lovely hotel half board every night evening meal air con reception staff plenty of choice plenty of storage space older people salad great holiday bar prices rooms were spotless games room apartment block tourist tax
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

The breakfast in the hotel is of a good standard- hot food, fruit and pastries available. A fridge containing yoghurt in the breakfast hall is never opened meaning there is minimal yoghurt selection. One particular breakfast manager in the hotel is extremely rude and unhelpful. She stands to catch people who might be trying to take with them a piece of fruit or a pastry. Understandably, the hotel serves 3 meals a day and does not allow people to take food from the hall however this lady in particular stands near, making you uncomfortable.

The outside loungers and pool areas are extremely inviting however the pool is far too cold.

Overall, we enjoyed our experience but staff were generally unaccomodating.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Exploration774062
CalidadLasVegas, calidad at Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Dear guests

the restaurant has a variety of yoghurts we only put a few in the middle of desserts but if anybody needs something more you only can say to our waiters or cookers.

We regret if you have felt unhappy with any worker, we will comment for our team,
it is not our intention to make you feel uncomfortable

We know that the temperature of the pool at the beginning of the season is cold, as time goes on it is having a much more pleasant and warm temperature.

We hope you will return to our hotel next year

We apreciate all of our team las vegas your request

kind regards

Reviewed January 15, 2019

Stayed here for the first time in October. Great location - easy walk to the beach and into the centre of town. Plenty of bus stops etc nearby. Breakfast included was pretty nice - had something for everyone. The entire hotel was very well decorated and maintained. Rooms were clean and beds comfortable. Will definitely stay again - although will probably book a room with a nicer view next time! We were overlooking the somewhat derelict hotel behind Las Vegas which wasn't the nicest to look at but did not spoil anything for us. Staff were lovely and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank saraayl10
Reviewed December 12, 2018

very good Hotel, me and my wife had great time will go back one day, if you can get a room on the front of Hotel,
room was very good, food ok, pool very good., 5 mins walk to the shops (lots of shops)

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank stephenfarrington
Reviewed October 16, 2018

This hotel is listed as 4 star but is more like 5, I gave it a very good review but it could easily achieve excellent with just a few simple things.
Reception: Lovely, extremely well furnished large reception, the furnishings in this area are in my opinion 5 star. Reception staff are very helpful and pleasant, very efficient.
Lifts: 2 lifts in the main reception area that lead to the bedrooms in this hotel - they are not big enough for the occupancy (we were out of season so expect them to be inadequate when it's full season)
Hotel Rooms: standard rooms 427, 428, 429 all in excellent condition the fabrications were in my opinion superior quality - everything about the rooms exceeded my expectation apart from the view as these were on the cheap side of the hotel! they overlook a very dismal apartment block which when we stayed was full of very lively Spanish teenagers, probably about 50 of them all have a great time, I'll let you imagine the noise levels! The generator goes on and off all night and is quite noisy.
Housekeeping: Excellent - those girls work hard to keep the rooms exceptionally clean.
Bar: Great bar staff - Enrique you are brilliant - what a nice guy and the young guy - both of them were great.
Restaurant: Not a good experience for me, was not entirely happy with the ambience or the food. Maybe it was because we were coming to the end of the season but I didn't really enjoy any of the meals - they were not inedible it was just all a bit bland, I think a lot of my problem was the staff, they made me feel like I was not welcome in there. We tried to eat as a family one evening and they would not let us put 2 tables together but I witnessed the Spanish guests doing exactly what they like - even making up sandwiches at breakfast to take out - I laughed and thought I might try doing this just to see what reaction I would get.
Swimming Pools - well maintained and the beds were all in good condition - water was nice and clean, I did swim in it and it was rather cold. Garden and surrounding area clean.
Overall: this was a very good hotel and its a shame it's not a bit more friendly in certain areas, if was friendlier then I would definitely give this hotel an excellent rating. However, I possibly might return to give this hotel another try.

Date of stay: October 2018
7  Thank Nina B
Reviewed October 3, 2018

My wife and I have just come back from staying in the Las Vegas , we usually stay twice a year June and September and have done so for at least the last 10 years, and we love it. Yes there might be a few issues around the restaurant, with regards to the variety of food on offer , but you will always get enough to eat ( and trust me I do ), and yes the crockery may need to be replaced soon , but clean usable for the time being. Love this hotel and it's friendly staff , and yes booking for next year again , highly recommend it to anyone .

Room tip: Higher with a pool view
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Geoffrey N
CalidadLasVegas, Calidad at Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Dear Geoffrey,

Thank you for posting such a kind review. We are glad that Hotel Las Vegas is your home away from home and we are happy to have you back every year.

We are glad to inform you that the crockery has already been replaced. With regards to the food, we understand that it is difficult to satisfy all nationalities and ages but we also understand that there always is room for improvement.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Kind regards from all the staff in Hotel Las Vegas.