“Not bad at all”

Inverness, United Kingdom
“Not bad at all”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Stayed here in June 2012
What a lovely little hotel, rooms clean, spacious, cool and well equipted. Pool lovely and never too busy, buffet style restuarant very varied choice especially for my picky eating companion. Staff very friendly and cocktails very very tasty. Beds comfy and air con a life saver. Bathroom spacious and tastefully decorated and houskeeping is excellent. Even when decling having room cleaned due to long lie after night out, fresh towels left outside room for us. Good choice of local restaraunts and shops so bargains to be had !
the only thing I will say about the hotel is the night club by the pool is very very noisy in certain rooms and did result in some sleepless nights.
Overall would visit this hotel again and would say it is very good value for money.
Lots of activites to do and Barcelona is a short distance away so spent alot of time there, including a trip to my graceland, the Nou Camp. What a trip, for once left speechless, to take in a game of football there is an experience that will stay with me for a very long time. The tapas bars in barcelona were a delight and I could not get enough. A walk down the most famous street in the world in my opinion Las Ramblas was a perfect way to spend the afteroon, so much to see, do, eat and drink ! The cathedral in barcelona took my breath away as did most of the buldings surroundings. It is a city i will certainly visit again would encourage everybody to do so.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank jamster1903

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Was a great hotel.
-Food was delicious and there was a wide range to choose from.
-VERY friendly staff...I made friends very quickly!
-Very clean
-The view from my bedroom was beautiful!
-Entertainment every night.
-1 minute walk to the beach!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank lorena h
spain
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We have been to this hotel before and go back quite often, it is our hotel of choice in Salou being near all amenities. Hotel is really clean and staff are efficient and friendly. The only fault I would mention would be that breakfast in the restaurant is a bit of a problem as the tables are not cleared quick enough. You really need to find a table first before you get your breakfast as you could be wandering around looking for a table for some while. Highly recommended for adults but I don't think it is for families as there doesn't seem to be any amenities or provisions for children, especially later in the season.

Room Tip: Ask for front of hotel as noisy at the back due to the clubs
1 Thank jeanSpain
Cavan
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stayed in this hotel from oct 15th - 19th. From check in till departure everything was fab. Got a sea view room as requested. Room spotless, food lovely ( just could have done with microwave to heat it up) Bar staff very friendly. Beautiful foyer area for chilling out. Hotel was very quiet as it was end of season. If you want good standards and a relaxing break without the larger louts. This is the hotel for you

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have been to salou a few times, but this was my first time staying in this hotel as I was with all my family. The hotel itself is fabulous, but the staff not so. I had 2 entercounters with 2 of the staff. One guy (baldy kind of guy) when I was getting my breakfast, I got up to go holding an orange in my hand, was just going to peel it, and he came up to me shouting and waving his hands, talking my Spanish (but was more of less saying that I could not bring the orange out of the breakfast room) I was in shock, I didn’t know what he was on about for a min but then I copped on. He really scared me, he was so loud and to be honest aggressive about it. The other staff member was a woman, with long brown hair. When I was in the que the next morning for breakfast, I was standing in line, and was happening to be standing where the plates and curtly where. She came out with her trolley (as she was obviously refilling the plate area) and she practically ran the trolley at my feet, and came up to my face with her hands, also specking in Spanish, and was almost hooshing me out of the way like I was an animal. I was so upset and this, as no one has the right to put their hands up at someone’s face area. And not one smile of her face or anything, she was just straight up rude. Also to add, the treadmill (the only one) was broken in the gym. I had told the lady at reception about this and she assured me this would be fixed by the next morning, but it wasn’t. There was also no air-conditioning in the gym, or water cooler. Otherwise as I said fabulous hotel, location etc, was just a pity about the staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Karen H
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This hotel has always been a good hotel so it was nice to see that it has had area's upgraded there are all new sunbeds and comfortable new seats on the patio and inside some of the worn sofa's have had new cushions. As always the staff are lovely and always very helpful.A great holiday once again.

Room Tip: get a fourth or fifth floor the views are better they have a very good lift system at this hotel
4 Thank 187069Lasvegas2
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Just returned from staying at thr Hotel Las Vegas in Salou, [550] this is the cleanest hotel
we have ever been in the staff are very friendly and polite and extremely helpful.
back next year
J little uk

Room Tip: High floors have better views
3 Thank John L