Festival Village
Aparthotel CYE Holiday Centre(Salou)(Great Value!)
$96
$99
Hotels.com
$123
  • Breakfast included
Sol Costa Daurada(Salou)(Great Value!)
$106
$98
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel-Aparthotel Dorada Palace(Salou)(Great Value!)
$101
$86
$84
1,571 results
All reviewssnack barla pinedaon arrivalcap saloukids clubblock cgreat holidaypool areafamily holidayevery nightsunday roastbus stop right outside the hotelentertainment teamfree taxientertainment roomtwo bedroom apartmenttoasties
Reviewed September 21, 2013

On arrival we found there had an admin error between our tour operator and festival village and we weren't booked in, the way it was handled by hector the manager was a joy to behold, he was empathetic and reassured us he would sort things out, which he did. The hotel/apartment itself was lovely, the food was varied and and fresh and the service was perfect. Hector is not only excellent at what he does but he is also a real character, We will definitely return there on a regular basis. A special mention to the chef and Mary the waitress.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank andrew_b485
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We have just returned from 9 nights at Festival Village.

We were very happy to be greeted and remembered as returning guests by the manager and also for the voucher for the bottle of bubbly in the welcome pack as well. It was also nice to see so many of the staff from last year, many of who remembered us and commented that it was nice to see us again.

The hotel is kept very clean, there are always cleaners on hand to keep the place tidy. The dining room staff were unrelentless in their task of clearing tables and restocking food, it still amazed me the mess that some guests leave the table in, is it so hard to take your own dishes back after a meal..I think not!

The pool is cleaned nightly and the area around it tidied up also.

The rooms were clean and comfortable, all had air con and were made up daily by the maids.

The food was always hot and plentiful however the menu seemed be repeated more than last year, my wife did comment that it would be nice if baked potatoes were available for the diners instead of the usual chips and wedges.

Will definitely be returning to this great hotel next year

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank AndyK71
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Absolute brilliant hotel, staff all very friendly and can't do enough for you , entertainment was brill all day and night, food was amazing and loads of it chef was fab, our kids loved it there kids cocktails milkshakes and drinks and snacks all day available till 10.30pm , also took our mother in laws with us and they loved it too , a very happy family , just sad we had to come home so next year we are going for 2 weeks :)

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Lurz1
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We have just returned from a weeks stay at festival village, and there is not a thing i can fault! The hotel its self is clean and tidy rooms are spacious and clean, the staff were all very friendly and helpfull- right from the manager who greeted us on our arrival to the cleaners who we passed in the corridors! The entertainment was great- always something going on to keep the kids busy, all the entertainment staff were also fantastic. Would deffinately stay here again, and would reccomend it to any other families.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Djones89
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Let me start by saying that you should ignore all negative comments towards the food and
Or staff posted on trip adviser, and whilst I can’t comment on anybody’s specific rooms,
What I can say is that in the 3 rooms that my party had allocated we found a nice tidy
Clean and comfortable rooms.

We were supposed to be staying at the Hotel Villa Marina but after a mix up with our
Travel agent we were offered the chance to stay at Festival Village - which Lindsey
Sorted out for us.

We were greeted by the manager outside FV - who showed us round and promptly checked us
In.

It’s hard to try and remember everything and mention everyone so I’ll try and break this
Review into sections.

Rooms.

The rooms were clean and tidy - nice and spacious - we had a room overlooking the road so not much noise from the entertainment , however I was mainly in the bar until it closed so that wasn’t an issue for me. Shower was fine. Didn’t use the cooking facilities but had a full fridge and massive balcony.

Entertainment.

The entertainment is going to be what you make of it. Some of the staff double up as famous starts which is fun.

The main entertainment guy is Michael and he is excellent - how this northern lad keeps smiling all day is beyond me, he is friendly and full of banter and whit. The rest of the entertainment team are also good. The highlight for me (apart from winning the James Bond competition) were the Temptations who provided an excellent night of entertainment.

The entertainment team all in all are excellent and energetic.

Ok - it can be a bit cheesy, but you’re on holiday - live a little!

Staff

Simply far and away the most helpful members off staff, from management right to cleaners that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Nothing was ever too much trouble for any of them, whether it was checking you in, advising on local; attractions or even if just simply saying good morning.

Special mentions would have to go to , Michael (Entertainments) as mentioned as well as the 3 lads in the Luna bar, these lads seemed to work 15-16 hour days and not once frowned , always a smile and a bit of a chat. Also a special mention to Lindsey who sorted us out and the manager at FV who couldn’t be more helpful. I don’t know what else to say about the staff other than - Lindsey or Management if you are reading this they deserve a rise! :)

Food & Drink

Food again , really good. Having never been to an AI hotel before I was lead to believe the food could be quiet bad, not the case here - every meal was fantastic and had a great choice with starters, mains and desserts - I was never stuck for something to eat and it was all cooked properly and was replenished regularly. Not wanting to get into a slagging match but I would go as far to say that if you don’t like the food at Festival Village then in all honesty you are a bit snobby and or are used to 5* hotels serving foreign delicacy’s and caviar.

Local Area
Plenty to do - would suggest Aquapolis water park and Salou Karting.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family