Had a great holiday, second time in Salou. The Sunclub is in a good location at Cap Salou, bus stop right outside and about 5 minutes walk from a choice of at least 3 beautiful beaches. Nice sized apartments, pay extra for a sea view which we had and it was lovely. Great slide area for the kids, but the pool stayed cold most of the time because it was mostly in the shade. The staff were lovely and friendly, the food was nice and well priced, supermarket on site was reasonable. Would we go back ? Not sure - but not because of the accomodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunClub opened its doors in May 2002We have a total of 113 apartments, 94 one bedroom and 18 two bedrooms.The SunClub is situated in the privileged area of Cap Salou, and you will be ...- 5 Minutes from La Pineda and Salou center. -20 Minutes from the beautiful fishing village of Cambrils . -10-15 Minutes from the PortAventura theme park or the water park . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel SunClub Salou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Sunclub Salou Hotel Salou
- Aparthotel Sunclub Hotel Salou
- Salou Aparthotel Sunclub Hotel