Just returned from an excellent week at The Sun Club. Very good value for money all the staff were really helpful and the DJ who done the entertainment at night was really good with my son (who kept going up for all the competitions for the children's shots). Very famly orientated and my son enjoyed the swimming and entertainment. Very close to the beach, we had room on top floor with views across Salou and Porta Ventura etc. The bus stops are just outside and would recommend that you buy a saver bus ticket as we bought one and you get 10 bus journeys for 13 euros whereas you are 2 euros 10 cents for each journey so a huge saving there. Would recommend a visit to The Knights Inn which is just down from the hotel great staff in there and very welcoming. A lot of the hotels in the area are winding down for the season and places are closing until May but all in all we had a great holiday and my son really enjoyed himself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunClub opened its doors in May 2002We have a total of 113 apartments, 94 one bedroom and 18 two bedrooms.The SunClub is situated in the privileged area of Cap Salou, and you will be ...- 5 Minutes from La Pineda and Salou center. -20 Minutes from the beautiful fishing village of Cambrils . -10-15 Minutes from the PortAventura theme park or the water park . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aparthotel SunClub Salou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Sunclub Salou Hotel Salou
- Aparthotel Sunclub Hotel Salou
- Salou Aparthotel Sunclub Hotel