Can't believe some of the reviews I have read on here regarding this hotel, please read this review! It is honest and reliable! My boyfriend and I visited here from the 15th to the 22nd of June. On arrival, hotel lobby is absolutely stunning, pictures to follow! Decor was highly suitable for a 4* hotel. Checked in at 12:30PM which was a surprise, I was expecting to wait round until 2/3pm. We payed 27 euros for our safe, but 10 of that was a deposit which we recieved on the day we left. DO NOT PAY FOR THE FRIDGE! We very simply opened the fridge with a small pull on the door, opened and closed easily, was very handy! Filled with drinks and snacks from the supermarket over the road. ALSO, DO NOT PAY FOR WIFI! As far as I have read, everyone on here payed for wifi.. both me and my boyfriend connected to the 'H10 Hotel' wifi for free with no log in, no codes and it worked perfectly at every point in the hotel, even over the road in the Old Brown Cow! (Brilliant British Restaurant, must visit!) Hotel room was spotless, a little small but very practical, bathroom was great, air-con works, what more do you want! Breakfast was fantastic, such a large choice of food, I counted 5 different types of sausages, including English, anyone who says that breakfast hasn't got enough choice is seriously picky! We only payed for B and B so we didn't experience the food on lunch/dinner. Also.. we stayed in room 310, and had people staying either side of us.. and did not hear a peep? Maybe the walls on floor 3 are thicker than the rest! The cleaning/bar/reception staff are so friendly and helpful, I even broke my iPhone charger and the reception had a spare that they lent to me! My only suggestions to the hotel would be to warm the pool up cause its bloody freezing, and there isn't enough sunbeds, appart from that its an amazing hotel, so close and convenient to all the bars/beach, such a good holiday!
- Don't pay for Wifi, theres a free connection
- Don't pay for a fridge, easily opened
- Old Brown Cow over the road, amazing British food! There's a special everyday at 6.75 euros, fantastic prices and friendly British staff!
- The Little Hampton, google it to find it. Can't even tell you how good the food is its like heaven. (British food again and fab staff)
- Danny Boys Irish bar, fab entertainment and cheap beer!
- Get a small pillow/neck collar for your sunbed.. the sunbeds don't adjust so you can sit up/lie down.. they just lie down. Very uncomfortable on the neck!
- Ask for a pool view its so worth it!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Delfin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Delfin Park Salou
- h10 Delfin Park Hotel Salou
- Delfin Park