TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,311 results
All reviews pool bar branded ice creams crisps every night half board junior suite salad port aventura air con toasties bar staff walk in shower mexican night evening meal plenty of choice theme park all inclusive
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although the rooms are quite nice, I would not recommend bringing your phones out to the pool or leaving them in your bag because my daughter left my phone and hers in the bag she brought and while we was all in the pool someones come by and took the phones out of the bag and shes sure that she left them in the bag. We went looking for them and asked the staff and all they did was shrug their shoulders and say 'I don't know' so we had to go home with no phones. We've been home about a week and we got a notification that my phone has been turned on and its still in the hotel, at this point there was nothing we could possibly do about it until we kept getting fake apple numbers saying they need the phone password ect. DO NOT TRUST THE STAFF.

Date of stay: September 2019
Katia_4RHotels, Customer service at 4R Gran Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Cxxrtney,

Thank you for having chosen our 4R Gran Regina and for mentioned our comfortable rooms.
I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience, we always recommend to our Guests leave all valuable behind in hotel safe.
In cases like this, it is important to report incident to the police and, the most importantly, we assure you that our staff is very trustworthy.

Best regards.
Katya B, Customer service, 4RHotels.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked an all inclusive holiday 2 adults 2 kids.

The hotel itself was fantastic, staff, Room, pool were brilliant the only downside was the food in the restaurant was terrible considering at the time 90% were brits in the hotel I feel the food was aimed at locals or French travellers.

The snack bar from the bar by the pool was alot better this is the only thing that puts me off going again unfortunately.

The free ice creams and snacks went down a treat with the kids as well as the cocktails and local beers and spirits for me and my partner were brilliant but after a long hot day in the sun you want to go down and eat proper food unfortunately this was lacking ( I have never had as many salads as I did on this holiday) we still managed to have a great time would recommend if you ain't to fussy about what you eat but i feel Sol hotels have much more to offer i terms of quality in the restaurant.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked our holiday from agency
Everything was very well organised but the room is very far from 4 stars. All inclusive but empty fridge in room. We found safe in room so we went to reception to ask for a key and they asked for extra 2 euro a day! That's absolutely unacceptable. For us that would be a peace of mind to put our passports and money when they clean rooms and it doesn't bring any extra cost for hotel so I dont understand why we need to pay for it when we bought all inclusive. The food very average almost every day same. Very disappointed as I went in many 4 starts hotels and this was the worst one. Wont visit again

Trip type: Traveled with family
Katia_4RHotels, Customer Service at 4R Gran Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Vera,

Thank you for spending the time to post a review of your recent experience at 4R Gran Regina.
I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations of your time with us.

We provide to the partner agencies information about services included in All inclusive programme, as well as all information about prices for extra services. We are very concerned and apologise that you were not informed in advance about.

I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again to our hotel in the future.

Kind regard,

Katya, Customer service, 4RHotels.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel ok until!!... wallet And I pad stolen from bag under sun bed hotel management not interested told us to walk 30 mins to police station to report!! Or taxi knowing all our money was stolen not willing to help

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Noddy140564

Dear Noddy140564,

Sorry to hear about your nasty experience. The safety and security of our guests is always our top priority.
Hotels staff did everything in its power to help you and informed you that is important to report it insident to the Police.

I hope you enjoy your next visit to Salou and will follow our recommendation to use an in-room safe.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

We’ve stayed at this hotel and returned because we’d liked it. I would say the standards are about the same.
Rooms are reasonably sized, recently decorated with a walk in shower (no bath).
Would be great if tea and coffee making facilities were included but unfortunately they aren’t. Also, if you want a fridge, you have to pay for its use. Both these would be a great addition to the service.
Food is really nice with lots of choice.
All inclusive is from 10am-11pm and includes all the usual - beer, wine, some cocktails and local spirits. It also included bottles of water (big and small), bags of crisps and branded ice cream and lollies including Magnums and Carte d’or which was great.
Although we had no children with us, we spoke to a number of visitors who said they’d have liked the restaurant to be open before 7.30pm on an evening and they also said the kids entertainment was too late at 9.30pm.
Overall a good hotel.