“Great hotel, spotless !!”
Review of H10 Vintage Salou

H10 Vintage Salou
Ranked #6 of 93 Hotels in Salou
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Was at this hotel once before with my family, we are going back this September and can't wait, hotel is very clean, staff are so friendly and helpful, food is good but could have a little more choice for English plz, dining room great size, bedrooms cleaned everyday when we were there, pool great size and had a children's pool also, entertainment was great, kids club and claudia was fantastic, I have an 18 year old son with special needs and the staff were fantastic with him also, so close to the beach and the town also, altogether an all round great hotel for families or couples just to relax also, so we will see you all in September 3rd, The Shaw Family :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Angie S
Iraima C, Gerente at H10 Vintage Salou, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear family Shaw

Thank you for your fantastic review and for choosing again our hotel for your stay in September!!
We really like to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us at H10 Vintage Salou

See you in september !!!! Best regards

Write a ReviewReviews (1,401)

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We have just returned from our second visit (7th to 14 June) to the H10 Europa Hotel.
The second time was equally as good as the first visit.
The hotel is spotlessly clean as are the rooms and all staff from manager to reception / catering / cleaners / bar / entertainment should all be highly commended on their customer relation skills.
The restaurant caters for a multitude of nationalities and the food selection shows this.
I am a fussy eater but there was always something i could get to eat because the food was of such a high standard.
The bar across the road ( Jack Daniels ) is well worth a visit as are the Black Bull and the Bamboo restaurant on the sea front.
We will certainly be visiting Salou again and stay at the Europa Park (Which I believe has changed its name to H10 Vintage Salou )

Room Tip: Rooms at the side and rear of hotel are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Willie64

Dear customer,

Our best satisfaction is knowing that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and that they want to visit us again.

On behalf of all the hotel team and myself, many thanks for your kind words.

We hope to see you soon

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My partner and I are just back from a weeks holiday in Salou. On arriving at the hotel I was shocked at how modern and beautiful it looked inside. The decor was stunning and not what I expected. The hotel staff were all friendly and helpful especially the bar staff who were excellent as well as the hotels main entertainer, Coral. Coral would always be situated at the pool side, entertaining the guests with games, dancing and music. We joined in on a couple of occasions and won a free drink. The food was average although the hotel has to cater for many nationalities so taking this into account the food was not bad. Every night there was something different, varying from pizza, steak, cheesey pastry's, paella, pasta etc. I would highly recommend the Jack Daniels Bar which is situated across from the hotel. Bar staff there were great and very helpful. Although one down side to the hotel is that the walls between each room are very thin and the noise that can generate through the night can often be unbearable especially if the people in the room next to you likes to watch tv into the early hours of the morning....take ear plugs! Apart from that it is an excellent hotel and if I return to Salou I would definitely stay in this hotel again. Thank-you! :)

Room Tip: Take ear plugs as the walls are very thin. Also do not have alcoholic drinks in the hotel as they ca...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Terri M
Iraima C, Gerente at H10 Vintage Salou, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Terry

Thank you very much for your kind comments about H10 Vintage Salou
On another occasion if you have noise problems , please, contact our reception department to try to solve this problem

Best regards ... see you soon !!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Just back from my first stay at the H10 Europa Park Salou. Had a great stay. Hotel is very contemporary in style which I love and is spotlessly clean. Room great is a bit small but your are hardly in your room. Can hire safe for 10 Euros and Towel Hire for 10 Euros so saves luggage space. Food was brilliant my kids loved going for Breakfast and dinner as there was always so much choice. Staff are fantastic hardly ever had to get up to go to the bar!!! Big thanks to Claudia and Coral at the kids club they were amazing - my kids couldnt wait to get to the kids club and mini disco every day - kids club 10-11am and 3-5pm Minin disco 8-9pm. Cant wait to return to Salou which is brilliant and the H10 Europa Park!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Coolbadger77
Iraima C, Gerente at H10 Vintage Salou, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear family

Thank you for your fantastic review ! We really like to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us at H10 Europa Park as you describe and especially for your kind comments of the staff.
See you soon !!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stayed for a week at this hotel in May 2013. Excellent selection of food available. Large dining room - never had to queue for food and tables cleared and reset immediately.

Large number of hard working staff, who were friendly and helpful at all times.

Very clean hotel both inside and by the pool area. Lifts were very quick as we were on the 5th floor. Hotel entertainment each evening was excellent ranging from quizzes and music to flamenco dancers, Afternoon entertainment and games for children and families was also good.

If booking this hotel, ask for a room with balcony overlooking the pool area where the afternoon sun shines on the balcony. Unfortunately we were on the shaded side and our balcony only got the early morning sun which left the room feeling quite cold and we could not sunbathe on the balcony.

I personally found the bed to be very hard but I am sure I am in the minority.

All in all I would recommend this hotel as it is very central and I would have no hesitation in returning for another holiday.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony that gets the afternoon sunshine.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brindlecottage

Dear customer,

Best regards ... see you soon !!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Has just returned from a weeks holiday in this hotel you can't wish for a better place to stay restaurant staff where great and rooms well kept. If you want to go for a drink go to Harry potters across the road you get a lovely welcome

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Catherine P
Iraima C, Gerente at H10 Vintage Salou, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Catherine

Thank you very much for your nice comments about our service.
Best regards from H10 Europa Park and see you soon !!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Stayed in Europa Park for 5 days in May 2013. Overall this is a very good hotel which I would agree is 4 stars.

Rooms - Rooms are a decent size. We had a double room which was like two extra large single beds pushed together, very big and comfortable. Bathroom and Shower both nice and clean. TV with a selection of British TV Channels and also option to rent a fridge. One point to be aware of though, the Air Con in this hotel is seasonal meaning if you go at the start of season when it’s deemed to be cool, it only works as a heating system. The hotel advised that it takes a few days for the system to cool to turn the air condition on... after a chat with the manager though, the hotel provided us with an extra large fan which was sufficient in keeping us cool

Food - Both me and my wife like our food. When we travel we usually enjoy eating out and having a variety of food. When we go either Half Board / All inc. we look for a minimum of 4*. The food at H10, particularly at dinner was of a high standard. Through out the week, we had choices including, Grilled Lean Turkey Breast, Roast Chicken, Chicken curry, Roasted Veal and Tuna to name a few. The Salad was always crisp and fresh and a welcome starter. Breakfast including continental style Bacon and Sausage, which generally isn't to my liking, meant I kept my self to the show cooking area where the where choices such as Toasties, Fresh pancakes with Whipped cream and syrup, fresh eggs & omelettes were to my liking

Pool - decent sized pool and plenty sun loungers - may be more of a challenge during season peak

Overall - Would stay here again. The Reception and public area has recently been renovated and is stunning. Overall we had a good stay. Some reviews surprise me. My job involves me travelling around hotels in the UK on a weekly basis which normally are a minimum of 4*, so I’m a little surprised at some of these reviews and it leads me to wonder what people really expect from a hotel in a Holiday Resort of this star rating. Would recommend this hotel to a young couple like us.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Rydo1986
Iraima C, Gerente at H10 Vintage Salou, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear customer

Thank you very much for your kind comments about H10 Europa Park. We are pleased to know that your stay was satisfactory and your likes of our last reform

Best regards