“ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING”
Review of Inter2Salou

Inter2Salou
Ranked #5 of 69 Specialty Lodging in Salou
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I payed a lot of money to go to this hotel and believe me when I say EVERYTHING was AWFUL. The staff, food, entertainment, room EVERYTHING was beyond bad. We were in room 114 first floor we had ants in are room so my 3 year wouldn't go the toilet unless she was carried over the ants even tho i told the staff at least 3 times about them nothing was done. We only had 2 lights that worked in the room i had to clean the room when I go in there because it was a mess even tho we didn't get it till 1 o'clock in the afternoon so we waited from 9 in the morning till 1 before we could get in there. We were right above the entertainment so my kids ages 3 and 5 wasn't going to sleep till 1 in the morning and when we asked for a move the moved us across the hall to a room with just the same noise. We had to keep the plugs in the sink because the room smelt of drains. The staff in the food hall and bar were so bad mannered in the end I had to tell one of them to please go away the way he spoke to my child was so rude if I would if said anything I would if lost my temper. The food was awful the same food every day NOTHINK for kids to eat. The entertainer BROOKIES OR WHAT EVER HIS NAME IS SHOULD BE SACK ON THE SPOT or moved to an 18-30 hes not good for a so called family hotel. On the last day they cut of bands of at 10 then told me my children had to eat there buger king on the step at the front because they wasn't aloud to eat it in the hotel. THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW AT FAR A I WAS CONCINED. I will never use or recommend this hotel to ANYONE. Don't use this hotel. I DID NOT GIVE THIS HOTEL A 2 STAR. ITS GOT A 0 STAR FROM ME

• Stayed: October 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,300)

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We have just come back from a week at Internacional II, after reading some of the reviews on here we were apprehensive, However, yes the rooms are small, but your on holiday so you don't spend that much time in there, we went bed and breakfast, the food was really good, and plenty of people were tucking in!!
The pool area was clean, and there were plenty of beds free, the entertainment was fine,
The hotel itself was slightly dated and needed a bit of love and care.
All the staff we came across were friendly and helpful!!
The only thing that really let this place down, was the rude drunk Brits!! Manners cost nothing but sadly many people seemed to have left there's at home!
We paid for a cheap week away, and that's what we got, if you want more then pay more!!!

3  Thank samantha G
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Booked a wee family break here for 1 week (thankfully just the 1) Check in on arrival was fine then went up to room. I knew it was going to be basic so wasn't too disappointed. Big issue was the beds.... they were so hard, I was in agony every night with my back & my son at 6'3 struggled with the 'sofa bed'
Anyhoo, on to the 'all inclusive upgrade' thought this would be a good idea with 22 & 15yr old kids. Food was a decent standard & fresh but very repeated, Chicken curry 3 times in 1 week is a bit much.
Where this hotel was majorly let down was with a manager in the restaurant/bar area by the name of Tony... very arrogant & rather agressive! This guy was miserable All The Time. Massive issues when ordering drinks at the bar, only 2 drinks per person. Now if you ordered 2 different drinks you were questioned who they were for then threatened to have you AI band cut off! Because we were sat in mixed company, SC familes & AI families they were constantly round checking who was drinking what drink. In all my years going AI, I have Never witnessed this before.

Jamie & Brooksie the 2 entertainment guys did a not bad job considering the limited activities available. Lovely guys!
The pool tables were constantly breaking down & when kids went to reception to advise, the staff were overheard being rather rude to them. Clearly not aware adults were in ear shot!!

To sum up if asked if I would go back....Big NO!

1  Thank LynneVC
Reviewed October 24, 2013

just had a week here good value for money when we got there we upgraded to all inclusive which was great good variety every day. entertainment could of been a bit better but great location would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank amanda w
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Well we have just got back from a week at the Inter 2 it only cost 112 euro so my expectation level wasn't high but I must say it was very nice, yes the rooms are a little dated but hey for the money I can put up with that.They had nightly entertainment and for a hotel the bar prices were very reasonable.You can go all inclusive for 20 euro a day pp (15 for kids) which is remarkable value breakfast,lunch and dinner plus as much beer and spirits you can poor down your necks from 9 am till 11pm,but I would say if you did that for more than a few days you'd be walking dead!!!!

It's in a great location just down a small hill to the main drag where there are plenty of bars and places to eat and about a five minute stroll to the beach bus stop is just around the corner.

tips buy a bus pass they cost 13.50 which is 10 in rides and a 3.50 deposit which you get back when you hand the pass in.you only need one and many can travel on it.works out at 1.18 euro a ride with the pass.

also if your having breakfast get down when it opens at 8am its all nice and fresh and if your not all inclusive for 5 euro it's steal

Anyway despite some negative reviews I can't fault the place and will go back next time we decide to go to Salou.

Finally don't plan to go after the end of October cus Salou is deadsville!!!!!!

1  Thank paulgre2000
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We love it there food is the best we have ever had ,rooms are small but your not in them much pool lovely ,entertainment was good we are def going back again.we had rooms overlooking the stage and had the afternoon sun

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank adele96
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Well after reading negative comments on this hotel i was dreading going away but tbh i was shocked at how picky some people are..06/10 till 13/10 yes u pay £100 when u arrive an the tax of £7 but this isnt a problem as the service we received was good we received the money back as we left the room the way we found it the room were clean fresh towels twice a week we cleaned are own apartment as i prefer the maids to stay out of my room the room had tv couple of english channels loved the fact that has disney channel so my daughter was happy who is 6, we stayed in 105 and we didn't hear any noise, the bar was great during the day entertainment around the pool is good we didn't stay in for entertainment at night we went to chaplins down the road the entertainment was fantastic for kids an the after this they did adults entertainment was great, we ate out every night at little hamptons its great food, great service and great value for money

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family