“Fantastic”

Inter2Salou
Ranked #4 of 72 Specialty Lodging in Salou
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here in August and really enjoyed my stay. After reading a couple of reviews here I was nervous but the hotel was perfect. Our room was on the fourth floor right beside the lift and I was nervous of the room being very Noisey but I didn't hear a sound for the week that I was there. The room was spotless and large with a very mod TV. The maid staff were lovely and although we told them not to worry about cleaning our room and making our beds, they still dropped in extra towels. The pool area is so clean and the entertainment staff very friendly. I found the bar staff and reception staff to be so pleasant even though they were very busy. I would 100% recommend this hotel and Salou. This was my second time in Salou but my first time in the International and if I was to go back again I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2013

A group of 14 of us stayed here for a week rooms are basic but then so are the prices you pay to stay here, the room had a fridge, Microwave, Kettle and a two ring hob.

You pay £100 deposit plus 50cents a day tourist tax that you don't get back we had two over 18's in our room so paid 7euros tourist tax for the 7 night stay.
The deposit gets you a TV Remote and a controller for the Air Conditioning in the room.

The entertainment is ok from what we saw of it and the bar that they take you to after is good too, it is called Chaplins and is about 10 mins away, we never actually went down with the reps from the hotel but we did meet them in there on a couple of nights.

The pool area did get busy on a couple of the days but other than that we didn't really have to reserve sunbeds and there were still some around at 11am for us to be able to set up and sit all 14 of us together. The food from the snack bar by the pool is very good too.

All in all we had a good time here and would return again

2 Thank bpk1978
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 26, 2013

just got back mid august. party of 4 adults and 4 children aged between 3-7 would like to say when looking for hotel to book, reading the reviews didn't look good but we choose to take the chance. RIGHT DECISION. the reviews don't the hotel a far reflection.
the rooms : are what you pay for basic but what you need. you want more then you need to be paying more. maid services was great changed bedding twice in a week made beds up ever other day. towel's was changed same but just asked if needed more during week was given them.
food: we choose to eat out for main meals. but the breakfast was well worth it. cost us 16euros for buffet. with English and continental choose.
entertainment : was really good. there were 4 main works that all did a really good job. activities started at 11am tul midnight.
activities were for both children and adults. night time entertainment was fantastic kept every1 entertained.
hotel. one large pool and a small pool really good size with enough sun beds. overall the hotel was very good.
would defiantly go back

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am just back from holiday at this hotel and its was one of the best I had visited, the staff are really nice especially the bar staff the food was great I am a really fussy eater but had no complaints what so ever with the food, the rooms weren't much of a please but you had the Tv and the air con which kept you really cool. There is plenty to do for example there is arcade games, pool tables and also computers for using the internet I also met some really nice people but the best of all was the entertainment brooksie was really funny never failed to make me laugh but the other one... Jamie was just annoying. The beach is astonishing you can walk along the sea front at night and watch the sunset it really is breathtaking. All in all this holiday was a bomb and was worth every penny, I highly recommend this for people that plan to go with families to got to this hotel!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the entertainment stage at the back is good you can see what is happening down the...
4 Thank John B
birmingham
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Rooms are a little dated but we stayed ai and the food and drink is realy nice you have to pay for somethings but you get them cheaper if your ai. entertaiment on the night is ok but not very good in the day we had a realy nice time my kids aged 13 and 15 loved it to there is always food on in the resterant which is all free for ai you have to pay for the food at the bar

• Stayed August 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 17, 2013

To be fair my holiday didn't get off to a good start with a 5 hour flight delay which resulted in me missing the transfer I booked through on the beach.com! (They don't wait!) and a 150 euro taxi ride from Barcelona to Salou. TIP fly to Reus!
We arrived at approximately 4.45am Salou was still alive, still people out on the streets outside coming back from the bars. The hotel at first glance is average, reception a bit dated, but check in was fairly straight forward. You have to pay a £100 deposit or 100 euro for this you receive your tv remote and air conditioning remote. Ensure you keep your receipt to get your deposit back. Also there is a local tax of around 7 euros for 2 adults this was for a 10 night stay.
Rooms fairly basic, typical apartment style, no kettle, toaster or oven just a microwave and double hob, a fridge and basis crockery, cutlery and utensils. Unless your planning on eating in your room every day not a real issue. Maid service poor if your in when they come they tend not to come back later. Towels changed twice a week on a Sunday and Wednesday.
Beds ok nothing to complain of really, typical sheets and fleece with half excuses for pillows.
View out on to street and overlooking hotels not very pleasant but I don't think there is a room with a good view to be honest.
Pool area crowded and pools crowded. Separate pool for children was ok. Terraced area with plenty of seating in front of entertainment stage. To be honest the entertainment was a bit repetitive Bingo, Waterpolo, Music quizzes ( 2 of which I won and never received my wine!) Found you had to practically hound the entertainment staff to get your wine! Not an issue it tasted like vinegar anyway and Brooksie even used to say do you want Red, White or Rose vinegar, even though it never came to fruition!
Brooksey a good laugh, most of his jokes were himself taking the mickey out of himself but he was funny. Some of the shows in the evening were good, the best probably being the hypnotist. The team will take you down to the local club at midnight too but I have heard the drinks are expensive! Never stayed all inclusive but heard a few moans about the food, didn't look very nice to be honest what I saw of it, typical chips, chips and more chips! But I did hear that breakfast was nice, we ate next door in the pub. Drinks service looked ok, no favouritism over people paying cash at the time which was good. All in all a nice time had by all, but I wouldn't return!! This is an honest review I always speak my mind, I am a little snobbish when it comes to hotels so this wasn't up to the standard I usually book, but not wanting to sound completely negative as it wasnt all bad it was a cheap last minute thing due to my partner being made redundant we just wanted a bit of sun and we did meet some very nice couples and our 2 children enjoyed so that's the main thing.
Places to eat you cant go wrong with the Little Hampton, good prices and delicious food!!!! Olivers was delicious too!

1 Thank NadineandScott
Milford Haven, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Well it was ok entertainment team fab, food a bit repetitive not a lot of choice, older lady out of the two behind the bar you want to make your mind up weather we can get our soft drinks from the restaurant or from the bar you are rude. I think the 100 quid deposit for the rooms is a bit out of order rooms are dated and all the fixtures falling of the wall, will I be back no.

3 Thank pamela h