“excellent” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bosc Aventura Salou
Ranked #2 of 10 Tours in Salou
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Park Multiaventura in Salou's center. We have diferents activities for all ages, for children from 3 years, young and adult. - 4 circuits of adventure with bridges and zip wires. - Paintball soft for children from 7-8 years. - Paintball for adults from 14 years. - Big Bow Game, game similar to the paintball. - Minigolf with 14 tracks. - Zone of picnic for celebrations.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Leeds, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Took my 8 yr old son and he had an absolute fab time, wanting to go back everyday.
Staff didn't speak great english but managed to instruct each child no matter where from and help them. I wish it had of been a little bigger but love that it had areas for all ages and abilities.

1 Thank mariaht83
KarlosPR, Manager at Bosc Aventura Salou, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Hello,

I'm glad to see you enjoyed at the park, sure your 8 yo boy did great! Obviously you were not lucky about staff speaking english because 2 out 5 of our current instructors speak very good English.

We deal with many nationalities at our facilities and all of our staff are able to explain in a very simple way the basic instructions to explain how everything functions at least in English, Russian and French. It is good to mention that Rumanian, German, Dutch and Italian are also available if the specific instructor who speaks them is on duty.

Thank you for your comment and your visit!

• Polish first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A fun morning.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I went here on a cloudy morning just to pass the time till the sun came out and actually had a really fun morning. I don't like heights so it was a bit daunting and took me a while but my boyfriend was whizzing round it like a child and he loved it. A lovely little children's course is available which isnt high at all but still gives the little ones chance to climb and do some baby zipwires.

Visited September 2013
We're always glad to see aour visitors enjoy!

Thank you for your visit and comment!

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great for young and old”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Went here after receiving 2 for 1vouchers in BurgerKing and didn't know much about it.
I'm glad I went now.My 3 girls had a ball as did their mother, she thought it was the best thing she has done in Salou.
They talk about it for the entire day,and have been asking to go back to do the next levels.we'll be heading back this weekend.
The zipline area has 3 different level. Level one was only suitable for my 7yo who was help along by her 11yo sister.They both loved it.My eldest and wife tackled level 2 and had a ball. Everyone is looking forward to go back. I'm going to give it ago myself as it looks fun and my wife wants me to do level 3 with her.
Overall was good value for money due to the 2 for 1 offer. Takes about 25/30 mins depends I suppose on your skill at climbing.It was very safe with clear instructions at the start and everyone was harnessed on at all times.
Would recommend to friends,family and other travellers.

We remember you!

Not many "mums" with three daughters go ape! we're glad to read you enjoyed with us and to read that someone thinks it's the best thing in Salou.

Thak you for your visit and your comment!

Southport, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Great for something different!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

I took my kids to here for a break from the theme park. The kids loved it. The guys who work there are really helpful and friendly. It's fairly central, just a 5 minute walk from the musical fountain.

Visited August 2013
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great fun for kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Went with daughters ages 7 and 10, had a lot of fun. Visit time was around 1h. Great staff, very nice with children. Tip: can visit when it's hot because there is a lot of shade.

Visited August 2013