“Great for young and old”

Bosc Aventura Salou
Ranked #2 of 10 Tours in Salou
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Park Multiaventura in Salou's center. We have diferents activities for all ages, for children from 3 years old, young and adult. - 4 circuits of adventure with bridges and zip wires. - Paintball soft for children from 7-8 years old. - Paintball for adults from 14 years old. - Big Bow Game, game similar to the paintball. - Minigolf with 14 tracks. - Zone of picnic for celebrations.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great for young and old”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Went here after receiving 2 for 1vouchers in BurgerKing and didn't know much about it.
I'm glad I went now.My 3 girls had a ball as did their mother, she thought it was the best thing she has done in Salou.
They talk about it for the entire day,and have been asking to go back to do the next levels.we'll be heading back this weekend.
The zipline area has 3 different level. Level one was only suitable for my 7yo who was help along by her 11yo sister.They both loved it.My eldest and wife tackled level 2 and had a ball. Everyone is looking forward to go back. I'm going to give it ago myself as it looks fun and my wife wants me to do level 3 with her.
Overall was good value for money due to the 2 for 1 offer. Takes about 25/30 mins depends I suppose on your skill at climbing.It was very safe with clear instructions at the start and everyone was harnessed on at all times.
Would recommend to friends,family and other travellers.

Visited September 2013
KarlosPR, Manager at Bosc Aventura Salou, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
We remember you!

Not many "mums" with three daughters go ape! we're glad to read you enjoyed with us and to read that someone thinks it's the best thing in Salou.

Thak you for your visit and your comment!

Carlos Perez
Park Manager

• Polish first
Southport, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Great for something different!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

I took my kids to here for a break from the theme park. The kids loved it. The guys who work there are really helpful and friendly. It's fairly central, just a 5 minute walk from the musical fountain.

Visited August 2013
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great fun for kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Went with daughters ages 7 and 10, had a lot of fun. Visit time was around 1h. Great staff, very nice with children. Tip: can visit when it's hot because there is a lot of shade.

Visited August 2013
N. Ireland
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Boys Paradise!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

We visited Bosc Aventura for a morning and both our boys aged 4 and 13 had a great time!! We had asked our rep how to get there and she hadn't heard of it despite the fact that it was signposted in the main park!! There were very few there so our 4 year old got a second go for free which was very decent of the supervisors. There was good supervision and the park is definitely worth a visit if you have adventurous boys to amuse!! The highest section was challenging for our eldest son and a certain level of physical fitness would be required I imagine, but it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience which I would highly recommend.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank rmcsloy
KarlosPR, Manager at Bosc Aventura Salou, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
We're happy to read that you enjoyed! Thank you for your visit and your comment!
Crawley, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went with my daughter of 7 and she loved. She done first 3 levels, being level 2 and 3 with me. Really good. Negative side is not so cheap. Cost me for all adventure, around 1 hour, 57 euros

Visited July 2013