“nice little place”
Review of Temple Bar

Temple Bar
Ranked #11 of 48 Nightlife in Salou
Reviewed July 2, 2012

fantastic food and pleasant. one of my favourite drinking establishments in salou.

1  Thank familyof2uk

Reviewed June 14, 2012

We were stopped in the street by a PR from the temple bar and I was wearing a rangers top and he said that "I probably wouldn't appreciate the pub because I was a rangers fan" I was raging and insulted due to the fact that I've been to the REAL temple bar in Dublin and am in no way "bitter".I believe that it is comments such as this that creates "bitterness"!!!!!!!

7  Thank StewartMc1
Reviewed June 8, 2012

as said above 2 fort a 5er cocktails cant complain about that .

1  Thank KevinS92
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Popped in on recommendation of Blackie from Patricks (part of the same company) and pleased I did. This place should not be left out when visiting Salou. The steaks are proper steaks not like the spanish ones that are thin, tasteless and full of bone! It was cooked to perfection with homemade chips. This coupled with a lovely pint of Guinness - heaven!

2  Thank hoey1962
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The temple bar is a place that everyone should visit whilst on holiday in Salou. The food is fantastic and the service is cheerful, I and my family enjoyed going there to eat the last few days of our holiday, only wish we had went at the start of our holiday even though we had to walk 25minutes from our hotel Euro Salou, but was very well worth it. Thank you staff at the temple bar for your warm and friendly welcome during our visit and complements to the chef. Glasgow family

2  Thank Isobel28