“great food, great staff.”
Review of Los Chicos

Los Chicos
Ranked #43 of 374 Restaurants in Salou
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We walked a long way to go to this restaurant, because of the reviews on trip advisor. Was it worth it, absolutely! The food was delicious & very generous portions. The staff made you feel very welcome, great service. Lovely view.

2  Thank Walt0n
There are newer reviews for Los Chicos

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Great Spanish food. We go back here year after year and the food is excellent. The staff and owners are so friendly and they make it a party atmosphere. The restaurant overlooks the sea and this just adds to the atmosphere which is away from the hussle and bussle of the main part of Salou. A must visit do not walk - walk in and enjoy.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

If like 80% of british tourists you only eat sausage/burgers and chips it is a darn shame as you are really missing out on great spanish cuisine. People at next table were doing this and I thought it was a shame that they'd picked a real gem of restaurant in terms of seafood etc and then to opt for processed stuff.

But anyway came here twice for lunch with husband and 3 young children andwe trully enjoyed the fresh spanish food. Even my kids enjoyed the food even though they can be fussy eaters. Between us over 2 visits sampled calamares, chips, paella, noodle paella, black rice, grilled sardines and kids spagbol...and of course sangria.. all yummy. If wasnt half board at hotel would probably have come back every day.

Staff were very pleasant and accomodating which was much appreciated as not always the case when you have 3 under 5s.

4  Thank Sgavr
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Fabulous!....What more can I say?

Ten of us visited here on our last night in Salou. We were away to celebrate
my parent's Golden Wedding anniversary. Jose one of the owners looked after
our table. What a character... Funny and charming and made a fuss of my parents
during the evening which was lovely. We had a large selection of starters
and mains which were all incredibly fresh and delicious. A few favourites
on the table to mention were the melon & ham starter and also the hake and sea bass
which Jose said was swimming in the sea two hours before! The kids all had
ice cream but sadly we were all extremely full by then having slightly over ordered- as
we were keen to sample lots of the dishes! However, the adults were given a small sample of home made sponge cake with our coffees which was moist and tasty.

This place really is worth a visit. The views over the sea are lovely and we watched the sun set as
we ate our meal. We weren't at all rushed and made to feel very welcome. We were also given on the house liqueurs after dinner, some of which were homemade and very potent so beware!

We will definitely return when we visit salon again! Thank you so much Jose for a lovely evening.

4  Thank Tracytsb
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Why oh why did we leave visiting here until our last night!!!! This place is what it is all about, yes even with kids. Set on the seafront around the head of the bay with lovely views over the Med, this is a lovely restaurant with a lovely ambience about it, so much so that even with a four year old, I felt relaxed!!! It was also the first meal we had that was more of an occasion, and you didn't feel like you were being ushered out at the first opportunity.

In general I found owners and staff a little on the miserable side NOT HERE, the owner even got me to like some of the fish tapas dishes, they were to die for (I am a slob so normally only have mine in paper with batter on it). You will pay a little bit more, but for the setting what do you expect???

Yes there are better deals in town but for an extra couple of quid, I know where I would rather have gone every night!! Don't make the mistake I did and go here early in your holiday, you will go back.

2  Thank layboy