“Yummy Steak Pie.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Restaurant The Little Hampton

Restaurant The Little Hampton
Ranked #21 of 350 Restaurants in Salou
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: American Roadhouse and International restuarant.Serving in house smoked american classics-pulled pork,bbq ribs,meatloaf,bbq chicken, pulled beef and phillycheese steak.Char-grilled steaks-Tbone,fillet,sirloin and the memphis flat iron.Roadhouse combos,cattlemans burgers,steak pie,pizza,pasta,fish,breakfast,snacks and much more.Open 9am to 11.30Pm.
“Yummy Steak Pie.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

We enjoyed a lovely meal here. My self and my partner had a lovely steak pie, it was massive and passer bys also looked astonished. It was great. Our son had the kids steak and he ate every bit, he then had ice cream and loved the fact he got to go and put the sauce on himself. Thank you all for a great meal and first class service.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank xjanine88x

worcestershire
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Lovely breakfast for around 5 euros, will certainly return on our next visit to Salou.
We found the owner to be friendly and the breakfast was a good size and good quality.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank ada472
Blackford, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Fantastic food, great restaurant my son (Robbie) loved going here for tea! Very child friendly 5 star :):):):):)

2 Thank Daisyroo1177
Port Charlotte
“If you're not British, Keep Walking”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

There must be over a hundred of these little eateries, after seeing Patrons at this eatery, we thought it might be an indication of good food. We ordered the Mussels with Cream Sauce? Yes, Cream Sauce, it must be a British thing, at about 8 Euros per Order. There were 2 Large Mussels & 6 or 7 small. As well as not being fresh steamed, they didn't even fill a cavity in my tooth. Wanting to Satisfy my Hunger, I asked the Waitress for her Opinion, She recommended the Philly Cheese Steak with Steak Fries. An overcooked piece of meat arrived on what appeared to be a hot dog roll with a slice of cheese & a couple pieces of grilled onion that needed all my attention to chew it t& get it down. I lived outside Philly & know what a Philly Cheese Steak is, This Was Not IT! It appeared to have been cooked by someone that thought it was a good idea to continually mash it down with the spatula, to make yourself look like a "Cook". Whenever I see someone act like this on a grill, I keep walking. The only thing that achieves is a dried out overcooked piece of meat. There was a British Gent that arrived just after us, ordered without seeing a menu, & received the epitome of what a meal should look like. Oh well, Long Live the Queen.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Steven E
Scotland
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

We ate here I think 3/7 nights of our holiday. Food is amazing, staff lovely, great price - we were approx 20 euros for 2 meals and 2 drinks. It also had a vegie menu which was great for me!!

Visited September 2013