“Great food,great service and good value”

Restaurant The Little Hampton
Ranked #21 of 379 Restaurants in Salou
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: American Roadhouse and International restuarant.Serving in house smoked american classics-pulled pork,bbq ribs,meatloaf,bbq chicken, pulled beef and phillycheese steak.Char-grilled steaks-Tbone,fillet,sirloin and the memphis flat iron.Roadhouse combos,cattlemans burgers,steak pie,pizza,pasta,fish,breakfast,snacks and much more.Open 9am to 11.30Pm.
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in here for breakfast one morning and loved it. The waitress was extremely nice and helpful.We asked about the evening meals and she recommended the curry.
We dropped back that evening and had the curry,it was fantastic. I also went for their BBQ ribs, omg these are the tastiest BBQ ribs I've ever tasted.I've been back here twice since.
They are very reasonably priced with extensive kids menu with drink and ice cream for 3,75.
I'd recommend the BBQ ribs or wings.
The service here is fantastic,the waitress on both mornings and evenings are lovely.
I'd recommend The little Hampton to friends,family and fellow travellets.
I've one night left in Salou and I'll be dining here for definite.

2  Thank JayB747

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We dined here on three occasions during a one week stay and found that on every occasion we had a gorgeous meal. All home made fresh cooking, the menu consists of various foods. My personal favorite was the steak, cooked to your individual preference. The atmosphere inside was really good and it was one of the only places in Salou where we found they didn't have reps trying to get you inside the restaurant. All the staff were extremely polite and seemed genuinely happy people.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

great place to eat, cant fault it, we went a couple of times whilst on hol this time, friendly staff, cant do enough for you and really nice food and drinks, 2 girls 13, 16, and two adults, kids meals are 3.95 euros and my eldest could not finish it, so the portions are very adequate, thankyou! :)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate at The New Little Hampton on 2 occasions and both time the food was to die for.
I had the steak and my hubby had the Paella on our first visit and it was so good that we went back again and we both had the homemade steak and ale pies as they smelt so good and they were absolutely delicious :) I would definitely recommend this restaurant, they staff are lovely and hard working, we will be back there again when we go to Salou x

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My Family Girlfriend and I went to this fantastic place on our holiday recently in August to Salou, and I find it impossible to criticise, the food was fantastic with friendly service, the roadhouse combos that they have are unbeatable value for money and I would recommend this place to anyone. If I have a gripe and its only small they don't take cards only cash, but as I say its a small gripe.

1  Thank LFCCG1