“perfect restaurante”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Horsforth, England, United Kingdom
“perfect restaurante”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed couple doors away from this restaurant, we stayed in California Garden Hotel, which the food was horrible and very rude staff, we had to escape. We came across Linda's Bar, our first day, something didn't agree with me at the hotel breakfast. So at Linda's, I tried to force myself to eat and drink. Linda was so lovely and handle the situation very nicely. I threw up and she came running after me making sure I was ok and padded damp cloth on my face and neck to cool me down.

The bar is nice, comfortable and lovely atmosphere. Very friendly staff.

It provided big screen TV in English! And had sports on etc.

The food is worth it! The food is amazing and the desserts are to die for!
We got fajitas to share and it was very nice and nice side dressings.

The food comes in big portions and the price for the food and drinks is affordable.

The staff is very welcoming and friendly and willing to help you for anything like directions or advice for best place to visit or what to avoid.

We would definitely come here again.

1 Thank Jamie D

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Lovely food here at lindas- managed to get a strawberry milkshake which my daughter was really pleased with. Lovely place to sit and have a drink too.

Inverness, United Kingdom
“Lovely Staff, Good Food!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Visited for lunch and was impressed with the friendliness and service from the staff. Food was good, we are still in Salou for another 10 days so will definitly be back.

Edinburgh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic - Our saviour”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

After a shocking time at Dorada Palace, Lindas was a fantastic place to enjoy good food at good prices. Linda and her son are fantastic and very welcoming to all. If in Salou again we'd be sure to pay a visit. highly recommended

Visited July 2013
Glasgow
“When you need a bit of Brit...”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Free wifi for the teens..£2 a pint...decent british pub food and sports tvs (Watched Andy Murray win..superb!)
Safe place for families late in the evening as amusements for the kids whilst grown ups have a refreshment!

Visited June 2013