“Good fun!”

Legends Bar La Pineda
Ranked #43 of 365 Restaurants in Salou
Cuisines: British, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Legends is a Bar only at the moment....not much call for food around these parts.Next year we will be launching nightly Dj Entertainment with a late supper Menu.Currently open daily 5pm till 12 midnight...weekends from 2 pm !
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Good fun!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is a bar not a restaurant but if you want good craic and a friendly atmosphere go to legends! Absolutely no Russians allowed. Martin (boss man) is very friendly and is such a good laugh! We spent a fortnight in La Pineda and although been numerous times before, never been so late in the year and encountered so many russians (rude people). A nice escape is at Legends. Martin will make you feel welcome and although no coffee is served (ha ha) it is so worth a visit! You can choose any music you want (and its free) and sky sports can also be found on one of the 5 tv's.

2 Thank Yvie T

“Not a family bar!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Came here a few weeks ago for food as it is ranked highly on trip advisor, to find the dont even serve food at all!!! Also the barman used language not suitable for my 17 year old son let alone my wifes kids! Will.never return!

6 Thank johngrap
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great evening, Fantastic service.”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We went in here to initially watch the football match, upon arrival we were greeted by the owner who was lovely and welcoming. He even asked if we had any special music requests. Then when ordering a drink at the bar he made me the strongest cocktail I have ever drank and I was only charged 5 euro.
I would recommend this bar to anyone visiting La Pineda, your guaranteed a great night.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tess R
MORTHAMPTONSHIRE
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Friendly Pub”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Me & My daugther visited Legends Bar during our stay in La Pineda, last week. Great Bar two minutes from where we stayed at the Four Elements Suites, it was very handy.

We were more than welcomed into the bar by the barman/owner Martin, who is extremely friendly and very funny offering banter and lots of laughs.

Drinks of a reasonable price and are brought to your table and if you visit regulary you drink will be on your table in seconds after sitting down Martin is that good :-)

The music is fab any song, any era and any request. Plus all football is shown and english entertainment for example The X Factor - always handy when on holiday haha.

We will definitely be recommending to family and friends and will most definitely be visiting again when in La Pineda.

1 Thank debbie d
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly happy comfortable bar!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I went to legends this month after I got engaged. My fiance and I wanted to escape the hotel for an evening and found legends just up the road. It isn't on the busy strip but it's a must go to! A lovely friendly atmosphere with a fab owner who really makes you feel welcome and at home. Lots of TV screens and cool decor.

1 Thank Valleygirllydia