“good value for money”
Review of Restaurante Cristal Benalmadena - CLOSED

Restaurante Cristal Benalmadena
Cuisines: International, British
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“good value for money”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is my 3rd visit to Crystals while on holiday.On my first visit i was not keen on my meal but in fairness think it was just the choice i made was not for me and as my husband enjoyed his i gave it another go and have enjoyed the last few meals there.They have a set 3 course menu for 14 euro wich includes half a botlle of wine each.The menu itself is quite varied so would suit most people.The food is hot and well prepared and another bonus is the choice of fresh veg you also get.The restaurant itself is clean and i have always found the staff to be friendly.I will certainly return for another meal so try it and enjoy.

• Visited October 2012

Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

An excellent atmosphere in this restaurant...charming staff and faultless service. We returned for a second visit during our seven day stay and were very happy with the food and ambience. Certainly a reataurant to keep in mind if you visit Benaldamena

• Visited September 2012
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“excellent in all aspects!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

excellent food,value for money, service second to none. that nice we ate 3 times here in our 10 day stay! warm cherries and ice cream dessert is to die for! chef came out to speak to us, very nice personal service. waitresses couldnt do enough, highly recommended to anybody to eat at this restaurant. had a very calm and serrene atmosphere . look forward to going back next year!

• Visited September 2012
Benalmadena, Spain
“From GB? Go there! If nof... stay out!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I'm not British, and that's probably why I only went there once. A while ago.
I asked for the menu in 'Español' and they had to look everywhere to find one. But they had one.
The surprise came at the end of the dinner: It seemed that the prices on the spanish menu were lower than on the English menu. Had to pay the highest price (and that's NOT legal). They said that it was an old menu because they only get english people in. I understand why.
Didn't want to argue. If they want to loose customers for a few euros... ok.
Waiters didn't speak spanish at all that night.
Food was... made for the british. Not bad but... do you have to travel to find this?
Are you from the UK? You'll probably like this place. If not...

(ps. I vistited this place before 09.2011 but I had to indicate it below)

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Bierlover72
Telford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Great food, lovely staff and very reasonable. Good to see a good quality restaurant doing well in this day and age. Lovely relaxed settin- we went twice during our 6 day stay.