“Excellent meat”

Ranked #113 of 809 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

We all took a dish with meat and this was excellent. It can be sliced like butter. Also fish dishes and vegetarian. Service was great, always with a smile. Of you want a garlic bread with your drinks to start then I can say that this was the best one compared with 6 other restaurants. Also they can speak french here (next to spanish and english)

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Steak skewer was excellent, cooked exactly as requested and delivered professionally.
Nice selection of roasted veg on the plate.
Chips not so good but didn't have much appetite for them after the main plate.
Ah'll be back!

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

The food was average for the price and the portions quite small. I got the fillet steak. It was the smallest fillet I've ever had and you need to order sides with it. I pay the same amount of money back in Dublin for a lovely fillet steak with all the trimmings so I was extremely disappointed. My partner got the leg of lamb and it was cooked perfectly but again for the price I feel you should get more. I left the restaurant feeling unsatisfied and with a hole in my pocket.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Really great experience started with the gooey cheesy garlic bread and prawns followed by a delicious tuna steak and sea bass. Staff and service first class, highly recommended.

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Visited Horizon twice during our week long stay. My wife had the Fillet skewer on the first visit and I had the 500g steak and then on our second visit we both had fillet steak. On both occasions the service was good and the waiting staff very friendly and chatty. The food was fantastic especially the fillet steak and puddings. Will definitely recommend and be coming back next year for more.

1  Thank Treborman