“Overpriced ”

Ranked #113 of 802 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

The food was average for the price and the portions quite small. I got the fillet steak. It was the smallest fillet I've ever had and you need to order sides with it. I pay the same amount of money back in Dublin for a lovely fillet steak with all the trimmings so I was extremely disappointed. My partner got the leg of lamb and it was cooked perfectly but again for the price I feel you should get more. I left the restaurant feeling unsatisfied and with a hole in my pocket.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Really great experience started with the gooey cheesy garlic bread and prawns followed by a delicious tuna steak and sea bass. Staff and service first class, highly recommended.

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Visited Horizon twice during our week long stay. My wife had the Fillet skewer on the first visit and I had the 500g steak and then on our second visit we both had fillet steak. On both occasions the service was good and the waiting staff very friendly and chatty. The food was fantastic especially the fillet steak and puddings. Will definitely recommend and be coming back next year for more.

1  Thank Treborman
Reviewed August 22, 2017

We had good recommendation and discount from our hotel.
All meals were good and we were very satisfied.

1  Thank Lars S
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

As the title suggests we visited twice on our holiday. The staff were welcoming, the food fantastic. Good value for money. We would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant to anyone visiting the area.

1  Thank DawnB66