“good to use up a couple of hours”
Review of Selwo Marina

and up
City Sightseeing Benalmadena Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #10 of 68 things to do in Benalmadena
More attraction details
Owner description: Selwo Marina, in Benalmadena, is a new park that lets you get closer to the representative species of fauna from all around the world and enjoy a wealth of experiences. The Dolphins and Sea Lions Demonstration has designed so that you can get closer and learn how to respect this ambassador from the sea world. In addition, there are Exotic Bird demonstrations, talks about the Amazon, and Feeding the Penguins to get to know the different penguin species King, Gentoo, Macaroni, and Magellan…Tours of the great Tropical Aviary or the Tropical Rainforest, the territory of the Squirrel Monkeys. There are also full, interactive activity programmes involving the most charismatic species of Selwo Marina Delfinarium to give you a truly Unique Experience such as the VIP Tour, Meet our Dolphins, Swimming with Sea lions, and Feeding the Penguins.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Had a couple of hours to spare whilst waiting for someone at Malaga airport so my daughter and I went here. There were only 3 hours till the park closed and we were charged 1/2 Price. That was great but, to be honest, 3 hours was long enough to see everything and take in all the shows.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,838)
All reviews
"per adult"
"well worth the money"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed September 27, 2013

My 2 year old was being very difficult on the last day so decided to take him here! What a lovely day we had. We watched the dolphin show which for me was amazing as I love these creatures, we saw the sea lion show and the tropical bird show which again was great. Was a lovely park and just perfect for my 2 year old. We had the chance to have photos taken with the sea lion and dolphins too. This was my only downfall and why I am not giving an excellent rating. For most of us it is rare that we get the chance to go near dolphins and it is an amazing experience but for them it is a get rich quick so kind of spoils the moment. You are more or less treated like cattle and then have orders barked at you in and out. I appreciate that there is a group but feel this could be done in a nicer way, maybe sit everyone down together and do a little talk and explain things a bit rather than "glasses off! "do this" "do that" "no no" but other than that really pleased I got a photo with the dolphins .

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Myself, my husband and 2 year old son visited here whilst on holiday. The highlight is the dolphins, we were able to watch the Dolphins swim before the show and we took some great pictures. The Dolphin show was brilliant, Alfie the sea lion was brilliant. We got to the show early so we had great seats. Apart from the show, visiting the penguins was fun but the Alligators and the Amazon attractions were the best! Look up and see the Bat/foxes brilliant! I think to be realistic you couldn't spend all day here but a great way to spend a morning or afternoon.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

loved the dolphin show,penguins. very expensive for food so bring your own. it is free for kids 3 and under. can get very hot at some of the shows

1  Thank tina t