We booked this as a girls weekend, 4 nights, great choice As it had everything we needed. it was near to the beach, 2 pools, and the casbah cafe had great food if you didn't want to eat out of resort but the staff made it for us! From check in to check out nothing was too much trouble...they are all hard working, friendly and cannot do enough for you.....please say hello to Amador and Ivan at the Casbah...legends!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish inspired architecture is not the only distinctive feature of Sahara Sunset. This year round resort is built around a large and beautifully landscaped pool with a bridge spanning over to its own island.Sahara Sunset has everything required for a superb family stay. Each of the beautifully furnished accommodations benefits from its own private balcony or terrace, while leisure facilities include outdoor and indoor pools and a relaxing whirlpool.You will also find a warm welcome at the Casbah Café where you can enjoy a casual meal and sip exotic delights on the terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Sahara Sunset Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Sunset Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sahara Sunset Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain