Hello to you all at Sahara Sunset Club, have been a member since 1997, returned 29th December, thankyou for a lovely Christmas, appartment H1 perfect, for 4 of us, my partner, son & grandson, overlooking the pool and the bar, the couple of meals we had were lovely and not too expensive, the staff second to none, cleaning almost every-day, some days we said no as we were not making that much mess, I guess we had an appartment that had not been up dated, but who wants a washing/dish washer, the weather was a mixture of sun rain & clouds but it was December, so who cares, its a break from the normal stuff at home, So thankyou once again see you some time. Check out no problems. Taxis outside waiting for you. Excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish inspired architecture is not the only distinctive feature of Sahara Sunset. This year round resort is built around a large and beautifully landscaped pool with a bridge spanning over to its own island.Sahara Sunset has everything required for a superb family stay. Each of the beautifully furnished accommodations benefits from its own private balcony or terrace, while leisure facilities include outdoor and indoor pools and a relaxing whirlpool.You will also find a warm welcome at the Casbah Café where you can enjoy a casual meal and sip exotic delights on the terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sahara Sunset Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Sunset Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sahara Sunset Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain