Stayed here from 12th January to 9th February, 2014. Nice comfy room with black out blinds. Unfortunately there were no coffee making facilities in the room but we got over that by buying a travel kettle. The safe in the room cost €2 a day and for 28 day was expensive. I think for long term guests there should be a special rate. Otherwise, I thought it was a lovely hotel, staff where extremely friendly, particularly the dining room staff. Thought the food was fine, plenty of choice, and I would recommend it. We hope to be back there next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beachfront 4-star hotel Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena, with free WiFi, is located on the beach front and next to the marina, with its lively atmosphere and night life.The Malaga airport is also less than half an hour's drive away.This 4* hotel is ideal for breaks for couples in the Costa del Sol, offering 272 large rooms with terrace. The area of Benalmadena offers also the possibility to practice sport such as tennis, horse riding, bike renting, squash, aquatic sports, etc, but it is also well known for the 10 golf courses in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Puerto Marina Benalmadena
- Hotel Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena Costa Del Sol, Spain