This was our first stay at the Kingfisher Club Apartments at the Benal Beach Hotel and because we were there in October the complex was very quiet and the outside pool slides were closed but as we didn't want to go on them that was not a disappointment. The gardens were neatly maintained and very pleasant to sunbathe in but you do have to pay 3 euros per person for a sunbed. Our room was clean and refurbished but I was a little disappointed that we actually got a double bed not 2 singles pushed together, I much prefer 2 singles because I feel it is much cooler and gives you more space. The kitchen and all the utensils looked fairly new and washing-up liquid, tea towel and complimentary tea and coffee were provided. We had plenty of clean towels and we had to pay 1.50 for towels for our sunbeds which we kept for the week. We had a safe in our room but it was locked by a key instead of a code so we had to carry the key with us everywhere which is not always ideal as well as the room key which was on a large fob because that had a key for the back gate which we never used. I must admit we did get cockroaches in our apartment at night and we were on the 6th floor but they were baby cockroaches and my husband got rid of them, maybe the hotel would have provided a spray if we'd asked for one but being in a warm country unfortunately you're going to get them. The Benal Beach Hotel is next door to the local park which is wonderful, the grounds are beautiful and full of wildlife. In the centre of the park is a lake which is inhabited by swans, ducks, geese, gulls as well as turtles and running around the grounds are what look like domestic rabbits but they obviously live in the park. There are also 2 outdoor cafes in the park and we spent every morning in the park having our breakfast which was relaxing and a real treat. We did eat snacks and drinks at the poolside bar at the hotel and it was lovely food but the drinks were a little expensive. Benalmadena is a lovely resort with a nice promenade and a beautiful marina and within easy access of other lovely resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BENAL BEACH APARTMENTS The privileged location of Benal Beach in one of the most beautiful holiday resorts on the Costa del Sol, Benalmadena Costa, make it a symbol for this beautiful city and one of the most stunning resorts of the Costa del Sol and Spain. Communication: It is well connected by National Highways, Roads, Port and Airport, this city has commuter train station located 500 m. Benal Beach complex, this train runs daily coastline of the Costa del Sol from the railway station of the city of Malaga to Fuengirola stopping at all intermediate cities included its airport, the grand Plaza Mayor Shopping Park and back to Malaga 7.00 hours to 23.00 hours with a frequency of about 30 minutes in both directions, there are bus stops within 50 m of Benal Beach with free anywhere you want to move and there is also a taxi stand right next to the door entrance to Benal Beach Complex. Location: Benal Beach is located 12 Km. From Malaga and 10 Km. From the airport, so it is walking about 15 minutes from Puerto Marina (Benalmadena) and the center of Arroyo de la Miel, just opposite the resort is the immense " Parque La Paloma "with over 200,000 square meters long, where a variety of species of domestic animals live in complete freedom to delight children and adults, a wonderful place where you can enjoy pleasant and relaxing walks through this huge park. Contrasting with this environment forest nature, we have the distance to the beach is only 100 m. where activities are obviously very different, you can choose how, when and where to enjoy your time. Benal Beach has within its walls over 15,000 m² of gardens and artificial lakes, four spectacular pools communicated all through exciting slides that create an aquatic park of 2000 m² of water surface, including a separate pool for children small. Services at Benal Beach: 24 Hour Reception, Bar-Hawaiian (summer), optional sunbeds and mattresses, cafe-restaurant, self-service, game room, mini supermarket, Internet zone optional payment, private security, video surveillance, etc. The facilities are Gymnasium Athens is one of the gyms at greater length and relevance of the Costa del Sol, with a spacious spa with heated pool, jacuzzi, squash, sauna, steam room, fitness room, massage, relaxation etc. All this gym services are optional and particularly management (often make special prices for residents and tenants in the complex). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Benal Beach Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benal Beach Complex Hotel Benalmadena
- Benal Beach Benalmadena
- Benal Beach Complex Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain