we arrived having booked 2 rooms, one had been cancelled and not re-booked due to a flight change,(more on the beach fault) the hotel refused to accept the hotel voucher or try and clear up the situation. after over £50 worth of telephone calls and 6 hours later all my party were roomed. the room that myself and my husband were in was basic and only took a few minutes to realise faults.we were self catering, on looking around there was no oven and no toaster, only 2 rings to cook on and a microwave. there was nothing to put food in the microwave, we also only got a ladel and sieve spoon as utensils. after asking at reception i was told to hire anything i needed even after i protested that what i was asking for was bare essentials, no pay no get! the beds in the bedroom wrer just 2 camp beds which didn`t accomodate anyone six foot or more, the bed setee had broken slats and was dangrrous to sit on. all the chairs round the table were broken and un-useable.when we booked the resort it seemed ideal for our needs as our party had ages 8 to 88 so four pools, pool bar, free wifi meant we should accomedate everyone most of the time. the only pool open was the one you had to pay for. we got onto our providers, on the beach about this (as well as all the other problems) and they where no help as even after they told us we could use the pool free of charge we where still told no pay no play! over the 4 weeks here our room was visited a total of 3 times, towel and sheets changed a wipe round the sink and a swish with the mop, disgusting!!! overall everything that was advertised was not there and unless you paid not even basic self catering facilities, wouldn`t recommend and certainly wouldn`t re-visit.......EVER!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BENAL BEACH APARTMENTS The privileged location of Benal Beach in one of the most beautiful holiday resorts on the Costa del Sol, Benalmadena Costa, make it a symbol for this beautiful city and one of the most stunning resorts of the Costa del Sol and Spain. Communication: It is well connected by National Highways, Roads, Port and Airport, this city has commuter train station located 500 m. Benal Beach complex, this train runs daily coastline of the Costa del Sol from the railway station of the city of Malaga to Fuengirola stopping at all intermediate cities included its airport, the grand Plaza Mayor Shopping Park and back to Malaga 7.00 hours to 23.00 hours with a frequency of about 30 minutes in both directions, there are bus stops within 50 m of Benal Beach with free anywhere you want to move and there is also a taxi stand right next to the door entrance to Benal Beach Complex. Location: Benal Beach is located 12 Km. From Malaga and 10 Km. From the airport, so it is walking about 15 minutes from Puerto Marina (Benalmadena) and the center of Arroyo de la Miel, just opposite the resort is the immense " Parque La Paloma "with over 200,000 square meters long, where a variety of species of domestic animals live in complete freedom to delight children and adults, a wonderful place where you can enjoy pleasant and relaxing walks through this huge park. Contrasting with this environment forest nature, we have the distance to the beach is only 100 m. where activities are obviously very different, you can choose how, when and where to enjoy your time. Benal Beach has within its walls over 15,000 m² of gardens and artificial lakes, four spectacular pools communicated all through exciting slides that create an aquatic park of 2000 m² of water surface, including a separate pool for children small. Services at Benal Beach: 24 Hour Reception, Bar-Hawaiian (summer), optional sunbeds and mattresses, cafe-restaurant, self-service, game room, mini supermarket, Internet zone optional payment, private security, video surveillance, etc. The facilities are Gymnasium Athens is one of the gyms at greater length and relevance of the Costa del Sol, with a spacious spa with heated pool, jacuzzi, squash, sauna, steam room, fitness room, massage, relaxation etc. All this gym services are optional and particularly management (often make special prices for residents and tenants in the complex). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Benal Beach Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benal Beach Complex Hotel Benalmadena
- Benal Beach Benalmadena
- Benal Beach Complex Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain