Very nice apartment, clean and nicely located. Reception staff should not be confused with hotel receptionists, Benal Beach is an apartment complex, some owner occupied but most let out, the receptionists are mainly janitorial/security staff probably paid by the complex management company or owners and so don't have the same customer care profile as hotel staff, that said we didn't have any need for their services apart from collecting/dropping off our keys. Pool bar wasn't open but other pools were. Kids (10 and 12) thoroughly enjoyed themselves, bar staff were very friendly, dining facilities were reasonably priced and sufficient for snacking, again not a restaurant so if it is a higher quality dining that you are looking for there are ample venues along the sea front and at the marina. All in all I would rate the experience mid-way between a hotel stay and a private self catering apartment. Very enjoyable and would certainly consider staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BENAL BEACH APARTMENTS The privileged location of Benal Beach in one of the most beautiful holiday resorts on the Costa del Sol, Benalmadena Costa, make it a symbol for this beautiful city and one of the most stunning resorts of the Costa del Sol and Spain. Communication: It is well connected by National Highways, Roads, Port and Airport, this city has commuter train station located 500 m. Benal Beach complex, this train runs daily coastline of the Costa del Sol from the railway station of the city of Malaga to Fuengirola stopping at all intermediate cities included its airport, the grand Plaza Mayor Shopping Park and back to Malaga 7.00 hours to 23.00 hours with a frequency of about 30 minutes in both directions, there are bus stops within 50 m of Benal Beach with free anywhere you want to move and there is also a taxi stand right next to the door entrance to Benal Beach Complex. Location: Benal Beach is located 12 Km. From Malaga and 10 Km. From the airport, so it is walking about 15 minutes from Puerto Marina (Benalmadena) and the center of Arroyo de la Miel, just opposite the resort is the immense " Parque La Paloma "with over 200,000 square meters long, where a variety of species of domestic animals live in complete freedom to delight children and adults, a wonderful place where you can enjoy pleasant and relaxing walks through this huge park. Contrasting with this environment forest nature, we have the distance to the beach is only 100 m. where activities are obviously very different, you can choose how, when and where to enjoy your time. Benal Beach has within its walls over 15,000 m² of gardens and artificial lakes, four spectacular pools communicated all through exciting slides that create an aquatic park of 2000 m² of water surface, including a separate pool for children small. Services at Benal Beach: 24 Hour Reception, Bar-Hawaiian (summer), optional sunbeds and mattresses, cafe-restaurant, self-service, game room, mini supermarket, Internet zone optional payment, private security, video surveillance, etc. The facilities are Gymnasium Athens is one of the gyms at greater length and relevance of the Costa del Sol, with a spacious spa with heated pool, jacuzzi, squash, sauna, steam room, fitness room, massage, relaxation etc. All this gym services are optional and particularly management (often make special prices for residents and tenants in the complex). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Benal Beach Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benal Beach Complex Hotel Benalmadena
- Benal Beach Benalmadena
- Benal Beach Complex Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain