Spent four nights at the Gustavo prior to a weeks cruise from Malaga first week in May. I was very dissapointed when we pulled up outside as the exterior and immediate surrounding area is very tatty but was very pleased when we went inside, the public areas are modern and well kept and the two bedroomed apartment was the same and immaculately clean and exceptionally well equiped though a tiny bit smaller then I was expecting with a small balcony. Pool area is lovely but you are not allowed to have sunbeds around it only in the designated sunbed area which overlooks the main road and is very noisey which brings me to the one major problem I had, the noise from that road, Its bad!! so bad that I had to purchase ear plugs to sleep, If the windows where double glazed and better fitting im sure it would have made a huge difference however the location and friendly helpful service of the reception staff makes up for a lot and it deserves a four out of five.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With privileged situation in the centre of Benalmadena Costa, just a few metres from the beach and vey close to the Puerto Marina.Don Gustavo Apartments offers fully furnished and equipped apartments of two and three bedroom for 1 to 8 people, lounge, bathroom/s, kitchen and balcony with exceptional sea views. With air conditioning/central heating, satellite television, swimming pool, garden and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Apartamentos Don Gustavo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Don Gustavo Hotel Benalmadena
- Apartamentos Don Gustavo Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain