“A spacious flat for 2/3 in a great location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Jo L
Northampton, United Kingdom
“A spacious flat for 2/3 in a great location”
Reviewed September 26, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

A fantastic location overlooking a square with a glimpse of the sea over the rooftops. A side view of the beach, which is just across the road, is possible from the kitchen terrace. The living area, bedroom and kitchen all have terrace access, making the apartment light, bright and easy to keep cool. Justo was already waiting for us on arrival and immediate access to the property was available, even though it was only lunchtime. All in all, a good facility offered by an amenable host.

Your age range 50-64
Sep 28, 2017
Thank you very much for your comments about the apartment. I would very much like to see you again in Puerto Marina. Warm greetings.
bigstevie...
Strathaven, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Apartment.”
Reviewed September 20, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This was our 1st time booking an apartment or anything through trip advisor,as we usually go all inclusive with a travel agent,
so we were both worried that we would arrive at an apartment that was a dump or worse .
All I can say is that this place is fantastic....Great Location ,and a good sized apartment,with everything right on the doorstep.
Situated right on the beach front , and a short stroll from the marina and nightlife..
Let me put it this way, we are going to book this place for 2018 as we loved our stay...
The chap who owns the apartment was a great help and met us right on time and helped with the cases , up the 2 flights of stairs, (37 steps)
The wife has just informed me , that she has already booked it for May ... So I'll be back ...LOL

Sep 22, 2017
Thank you very much for your fantastic opinion. I am very grateful for all your comments. The truth is that you have been great, polite, generous and above all very grateful guests to me.
Another great joy is knowing that you have chosen again my apartment for your next May 2018 vacation.
It's been a pleasure to meet you. A hug.
Francine...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic week”
Reviewed September 16, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Just returned from a week at Justo's apartment and what can we say - fantastic. The location is amazing. The apartment itself has everything you could ask for and feels very safe (there are 2 locked gates for added security). Full size fridge freezer, washing machine, oven, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, iron and board, hairdryer. There are 4 sets of drawers in the bedroom and a big wardrobe with shelves and lots of hangers. The balcony is a good size and gets the sun from 8.45am till 5.45pm - great for drying your clothes :-) We absolutely loved this place and will definitely be back. Thank you Justo :-)

Sep 19, 2017
Francine, thank you very much for the good opinion you made of my apartment. For me it is a great satisfaction to know that you have enjoyed your stay in Benalmadena.
I would very much like you to come back to Puerto Marina to welcome you again. It's been a pleasure to meet you.
Janice S
Kilwinning, United Kingdom
“Great location but disappointing rental”
Reviewed September 10, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Met Justo a very nice friendly man. Showed us some basic things for apartment.
Thought initially it looked ok but 5mins in we noticed the doors were absolutely filthy haven't been cleaned for months if not longer. The walls and floors were dirty, dirty bedroom mirror. The glass on the washing machine was disgusting l cleaned that myself. Now the bathroom the bath is disgusting l scrubbed it with bleach and still couldn't get the dirt out it was so old. The shower curtain desperately needed washed. The whole bathroom needs a complete overhaul. How anybody can think this is acceptable nowadays l just don't understand. Been to Benalmadana many times and stayed in spotlessly clean and very up to date apartments. I did say to Justo and showed him the dirt everywhere but he doesn't speak English and didn't seem to concerned. Hopefully though he does something about his apartment as it is definitely not acceptable. Only good thing l could say is the bedding was spotless and location is perfect.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sep 15, 2017
I consider this opinion to be very subjective. Over this apartment there were up to now 11 opinions, by other guests, (10 of 5 stars and 1 of 4 stars). Reason why, TripAdvisor has granted this apartment the Certificate of Excellence in the year 2017.
In my view, the bathroom was clean and the shower curtain had been purchased 2 weeks earlier. Anyway we will try to improve.
allys95
“Excellent apartment and location.”
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The apartment is the most amazing location right beside the beach, so close you can see it from the balcony. A short walk to the marina with restaurants and bars. It was extremely clean and had absolutely everything that we needed for our stay. The owner, Justo, was so welcoming and friendly. He explained everything to us about the apartment and where things were around us. We loved our stay here and cannot wait to come back!

Jun 12, 2017
Alyson: Thank you very much for your opinion so good for me. It has been a pleasure to meet you and I would like to see you again in Puerto Marina.
Droebischau, Germany
Reviewed January 31, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Jan 31, 2017
Thank you very much for that fantastic opinion you have made about me and my apartment.
It's been a pleasure to meet you. It is a great pleasure to meet people like you. Thank you for your help. I wish you the best and would like to see you again in Benalmadena.
A hug.
Justo.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Jan 12, 2017
Michelle, thank you very much for everything, for your sympathy, for your patience and especially for the help of the first day.
I am very grateful for the excellent opinion you have made of my apartment. It has been a pleasure to meet you and I would like to see you again in Puerto Marina.
Best regards.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing