As everything in life, you get what you pay for. Value for money is what you get here, the rooms are definitely 4*, good space, good fittings, all utensils you need(if you need to use them). Yes the pool side rooms are quieter, but when you have younger people coming in at 3 or 4 o clock in the morning on tiled corridors you will get some disturbance (but we have all been young), we are a 70 year old couple. If there is a major problem the management are not slow to act.
As for the pool area, yes you have to pay for the sun beds, but you are s/c and not all inclusive and 1.80 euros is not excessive. Some people want everything for nothing.
The supermarket on the top road is by far the best value.
Dec's Irish bar on the marina is good value, as is the Italian also on the Marina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments MS Alay, were completely refurbished in 2009 and are located by the sea in front of the Benalmádena Costa Marina and alongside the promenade. It is a unique enclave which lets you enjoy your holidays on the Costa del Sol , whilst being near tourist attractions. Benalmádena Marina has received the distinguish of “Best Marina in the World” twice, an award given by specialised international magazines, it also has the Blue Flag for Cleanest Seas in Europe, thanks to the quality of its amenities and its waters.Apartments MS Alay has one bedroom apartments with ample front rooms, internal telephone, international TV, air conditioning and heating, American kitchen totally equipped with a fridge, microwave, glass-ceramic hob and a full bathroom. The one bedroom apartments also have a sofa bed in the front room.All the apartments have terraces. Ask about the supplement for an additional bed to sleep 4 people. The MS Alay studios come equipped with internal telephone, international TV, air conditioning and heating, American kitchen totally equipped with a fridge, microwave, glass-ceramic hob and a full bathroom. All the studios have terraces.Ask about the supplement for an additional bed to sleep 3 people. Check in: 14:00Check out: 12:00 CHILDREN AND ADDITIONAL BEDChildren under 2 years of age are freeAdditional beds and cots are available only on request. The Hotel has to confirm availability.No animals allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your MS Alay Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ms Alay Apartments Hotel Benalmadena
- MS Alay Apartments Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain