All reviews rooftop bar sea view newly refurbished hotel jacuzzi and sauna marina side complimentary items run off his feet welcome drink on arrival days staying double shower free cava proper bacon hotel team nicest hotel beautiful hotel outdoor pool keeping an eye
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed in May for a short break and chose the hotel for its location and good reviews. Overall a very good stay with all of the staff welcoming and friendly throughout our stay. The room was comfortable, aleit it on the small side, and overall the hotel was kept very clean. We spent a short time by the pool but, eventhough there were plenty of sunbeds when we were their they were tightly packed in and later in our stay, when there were more people around it felt quite claustraphobic so we spent most of our time on the beach which was just down a few steps. The hotel has about 30 sunbeds reserved for guests on the beach.

Breakfast choice and quality was very good though we found it strange that tables weren't laid, especially outside where we sat, with staff mainly just clearing tables but no re-laying them so we had to do it ourselves.

Location is very good being on the beach and a 15 min walk by the sea to the marina in one direction and bars and restuarants in the other.

The concierge was very good and recommended restaurants in the town (Arroya del Miel) which were very good quality and value to money( worth the 30 min walk up the hill to the town).

Overall we had a very good stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
Jacqueline S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at SENTIDO Benalmadena Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Clange:

We do really apreciatte your good review and positive comments

Your opinion about service, staff and cleaning is really good so than you very much

Abot re-laying tables, i´m transfering your comments to our maitre who is checking this important task, sorry about the inconvenients

We hope to see you soon

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Even I booked an ocean front room, the rooms are too small. The sinks are in the entrance, the washroom consists of one toilet bowl and one mini shower. You can barely walk in there.
Be aware that there are not enough parking, if you are under way with own car. As I arrived the hotel, they told me to park my car in the public parking on the street. I would have to pay hourly overnight. After I talked to the manager they gave me a “private parking “ two miles from the hotel for one night and promised to provide me with a parking stall close to the hotel next day.
Next, I wanted to go to the beach with my family. I was told I can only pick up and return towels in the morning.
Next, I mentioned that my safe in the room is not working. The receptionist smiled at me and said because I need to pay 15 Euro extra a day for the safe. I have been to so many different hotels. I never heard that before!.
By the way, they give you only one key per room which needs to be inserted to turn the lights on. If one person wants to leave the room and the other person likes to stay, guess what, too bad for you!

1  Thank 553samb2

Dear Saied:

Just to explain my personal attendance to you and to another customers

we have our real photographs on the website, and in every online travel agency. Rooms are modern maybe you prefer another type of hotel, classic one

When you arrived the parking is fully-book, we are on high season and some customer are on the hotel arriving dates before you. I personally went to the recepction to explain you this situation.
Anyway, i gave you my personal parking place on the parking located in front of us. 300 mts no 3 miles. Today we have given you 1 parking place in the hotel that have left today. So you have parking place

Luggage. You asked for a bell-boy, and we dont have this service, but one work-mate and myself carried all your luggage till your room.

Safe deposit, the safe deposit is 1.5€ per day not 15€... maybe we haven´t explained well

Room key. If a customer demand us a second or third room key we never deny

I have tried to resolve every inconvenients you told me, maybe wasn´t enought . If i can do anything for the rest of the stay just let me know

kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had an amazing time on my week away in the hotel!
The staff were all so lovely and kind and were willing to help, the food has been fantastic every evening.
Absolutely loved the flamenco dancers, they were so talented and kept us all very entertained.
My favourite night would be the night Carmen the pianist was performing, she was fantastic and so friendly, I absolutely loved the time with her and enjoyed every second! Fantastic!

1  Thank caracobham

Dear Customer:

We do really apreciatte your excellent review and positive comments.

Your opinion about Staff and entertainment can´t be better son thank you very much

I Hope you had had a good stay and see you as soon as possible

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just come back from a great 4 nights all inclusive at Sentido Benalmadena. Can't fault our stay, staff were friendly and attentive, hotel was clean and modern, food was delicious and location perfect...we will definitely be back.

1  Thank pattins0n

Dear Pattison:

Thank you very much about your excellent review and positive comments

Your opinion about all inclusive, staff and cleaning can´t be better so thank you very much

Kindest regards. we hope to see you soon

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nuestra estancia fue magnifica.
Destacar trato de staff, excellent!!
Thanks Eli, best entertainer ever! your energy is amazing! We had a lot of fun in all the activities!
+ food
+ views
+ rooms
+ chill out bar

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank funtasticfam

Dear Customer:

We do really aprecoatte your excellent review and positive comments

Your opinion aboutFood, Rooms, and bars can´t be better so thank you very much

I´ll transfer to Eli your comment about her, those things give us stregnth to keep on working everyday