What you have to take into account is that this is a 3* hotel. The rooms are dated but very clean & tidy with very comfy beds, Infact its the best sleep I have had In ages. Rooms are cleaned daily. We had an amazing sea view (611) we used to leave the patio doors open & you could hear the ocean, so relaxing. The food was lovely, lots of choice and always hot.
Only gripe is that we had an evening flight, we could not extend our room due to the hotel being full. There was no changing facilities. We had to use the pool open air shower with costumes on and get changed in the toilets. Not very comfy. Most hotels do offer a courtisy room so I think they need to look at that. All in all we had a lovely weeks holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Benalmadena Beach has a wonderful location, with just a short walk to the beach. A select, charming and exclusive hotel with spectacular sea views. Here you can choose how you prefer your stay, with breakfast to a convenient All Inclusive. The hotel offers a good activity program for the whole family to enjoy. You can also choose to just relax around the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Benalmadena Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villasol Hotel Benalmadena
- SENTIDO Benalmadena Beach Costa Del Sol, Spain