“Great place and very cosy and relaxing”
other travelers have booked this property
view from apartment
interior of apartment complex Yolamar swimming pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
interior of apartment complex
Yolamar swimming pool
Balcony of apartment
view of kitchen from dinning area
view from Yolomar
bathroom
balacony
bedroom
double bed in bedroom
kitchen
lounge
lounge with sofa bed and pull out single bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
nicnacnoo...
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great place and very cosy and relaxing”
Reviewed April 17, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

myself, husband and 10 year old daughter have just got back from a little break in Benalmadena. It was very busy due to the Easter Weekend and it being holy week. The weather was great which helped. As it was late when we arrived we were met at the airport by Felix a cab driver who was very nice and took us to the apartment and handed us the keys. The pick up was arranged by the owner Esther. we stayed at the Yolamar apartments which was great it was spotlessly clean with lots of fresh linen and a comfy double bed and a sofa bed in the living room,The Kitchen had everything that we needed,with a gas hob and a small electric oven ,fridge freezer and washing machine,and microwave,a very nice balcony with sea views and aTV with satellite channels for english TV.Bathroom with bath and a shower,sink and separate WC.we found it to be very relaxing and close all amenities,[but the only problem was 2 dogs left out all night in the garden in the house close to the apartment which kept on waking us all up from time to time.i am a dog lover myself but not when it barks and wakes me at night, neighbour should have more respect for everyone in the surrounding area and so there for should bring them in of a night].The neighbour next door introduced himself and his wife who were very friendly and other neighbours said hello when passing
i would love to return in the near future. Esther and Evelyn were great answering any questions promptly about the apartment and the 2 bars below were great for food and drinks and not to far to get back to.A great apartment with everything you need homely,relaxing bright and airy and very clean with plenty of storage for hanging your clothes and lots of hangers in the wardrobe.The pool is only small but very nice.This apartment is great if its for 2 people or for a family of 4.it is close to all bars ,restaurant, shops, super market,Mini golf,diving shop,Tivoli world theme park,Water park in Mijas Costa, and the beach is a 5 minute walk away.It is a 10 minute walk to the railway station in Arroyo Del la Mel were you can catch the train to and from the airport and to Malaga for a couple of euros you can also catch the bus to other resorts and Mijas Is a must to see,its in a great Location and very close to everything that you need.

May 31, 2017
Dear Guest
Many thanks for your gracious review of Yolamar. I am delighted to hear that you and the family enjoyed your stay and found the apartment to be to your liking with everything you needed, also that you found the location to be excellent and convenient to all amenities. I am sorry about the dog barking, but I am sure you appreciate some things are beyond control, I will ask Esther the owner to trey and have a word with the owner. I hope that you will return again, you will be more than welcome.
Kind regards Evelyn & Alberto
kmoss2016
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Absolutely hassle free holiday”
Reviewed July 25, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We have just returned from a 5 day stay at this apartment and i can't thak the owner enough. The apartment was absolutely spotless and clean, it had everything we needed and the bonus was the air conditioning unit which was very much needed with the temperatures. I'd like to say a massive thank you to Piedad who firstly organised our pick up at the airport via taxi (Felix the driver was very helpful and very polite), and then she met us at the apartment and showed us around and recommended he restaurant that was directly beneath the apartment called CB's. The food is all homemade and freshly cooked by Sally (the owner) and the staff were very friendly and chatty and made us feel very welcome. I will definitely be keeping hold of the apartment details as i would most definitely book it again.

Thanks again for a very pleasant holiday that was hassle free.

Kind regards

Karen, John and Adam xx

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment was a home from home.
Liked least: The walk up the hill to the apartment was quite steep.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your stay in Yolamar, I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay in the apartment and all the amenities nearby, including CB's. I will pass your thanks and kind words to Piedad and Felix, they do a tremendous job always helpful to the guests. Looking forward to seeing you in the future you will be made most welcome

Kindest regards Alberto, property manager
Leah M
“Great apartment in great location”
Reviewed July 2, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Lovely apartment in great location in Benalmedena. Apartment has all the amenities you could possibly want or need. Fantastic balcony to while away the evenings on and within 2-3 minute walk to all the beach front restaurants.
All in all a great apartment /location for a fantastic holiday and highly recommended. Hope to go back later in the year.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Dear guest

Very many thanks for your gracious review of Yolamar. I am so glad that you found the apartment to your liking and had a fantastic holiday. It is always good to hear from the guests that they have enjoyed their holiday. Looking forward to seeing you again, you will be made most welcome

Kind regards Alberto, property manager
papamel
edinburgh
“just perfect”
Reviewed March 18, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

just returned from an 8 day stay at this apartment. all I can say is perfect in all ways. we have stayed in a few apartments in this area and sometimes they feel a bit cramped and small but this one is roomy and a great size for two of us, perfect location for eating out or going for drinks, no more than 5 minute walk from beaches and sightseeing. It is not the most modern inside but contains absolutely everything you need for your stay. All the stress of going on holiday was also eased by the very helpful and lovely owner and her family. We will definitely be returning to this apartment in future, it's now going to be our first choice when holidaying.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Dear guest

Thank you very much for your most gracious review of the apartment. I am glad that you found the apartment to have all you needed to make your holiday enjoyable...and stress free. That is certainly needed when on holiday. I will pass your thanks to Piedad the owner, it will make her very happy. Look forward to seeing you again in Yolamar

Kind regards Alberto, property manager
denys51
Montreal, Canada
“Nice appartement in a quiet and very clean small spanish style building.”
Reviewed June 5, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed in this appartment for 3 months and I really liked it! The landlord was really helpfull with everything and I would recommand this place if you want to have a quiet holiday far from the noise and traffic but close to everything at the same time. The place has a super large balcony with a nice partial view to the sea. Everything worked well in the appartement. I have not use the sofa bed in the living room so I can not comment on it.

If I were the landlord, I would change all the towels and sheets since they are very very old.
I would stay there again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location and the size of the appartement.
Liked least: sheets, towels, bedspread very old.
Traveling group: Solo
Older travelers
Jun 25, 2015
Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of your stay in Yolamar 4. I am glad that you were happy with the accommodation and its location. I will pass on your very gracious comments in respect of my cousin Piedad who owns the property. Piedad has had many years dealing with clients and always goes that 110% to make sure that they all enjoy their stay in Benalmadena. Hopefully if you ever return to Benalmadena we will be able to welcome you once more.

Kindest Regards Alberto
tonyarose...
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Great for the price but needs air-con!!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Nice apartment and close to beach etc. There are 2 bars below but did not hear a noise from there all week.
Its literally a 5 minute stroll from Palamo Park and Bonaza Sq.

Only negative factors for us were that there is no air-con. We did not think we'd need it at the end of October but the room didn't drop below 30c all week. Even with all doors open there was no breeze whatsoever. There was a desktop fan in the bedroom but it simply blew warm air around. The temperature in Benal when we were there were between 26c+33c.

We were also told there was wifi in the room. We were given a password etc. The box name we were provided kept saying "out-of-range". I contacted Piedad on day 2 from my mobile data to inform her that we had no Wifi connection but received no response. This meant we had to buy expensive mobile data packages from our phone providers. Couldn't use tablet that we took with us.

The other thing that I would highly recommend is a vac in the apartment. There was a lot of fluff and hair under the furniture. The fan was very dusty too. It blew lots of hair and dirt around the bedroom. We swept it every day and mopped but could not clean it thoroughly without a vac.

I would stay here again if t here was air-con, wifi and a vac.

Liked best: Location
Aberdare, United Kingdom
“AGood Break.”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Having recently returned from a brief stay in apt 4 Yolomar in Benalmadena Costa I thought I'd write this review on our stay. Well, this time of year (March) I was'nt looking for an apartment on the beach, so we chose Yolomar apt 4 about 10 minutes walk from Arroya De La Miel, and the same to the beach. And did it measure up? It sure did! Exactly want we wanted, very clean, comfortable and situated just in the right spot. There was restaurants and bars aplenty within easy walking distance, even a modern supermarket for those little extras, like the bottle of wine to sip as the sun went down. The garden and pool are not the largest, but would suffice, altogether it was win, win. Recommended.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the whole package.
Liked least: did not have a dislike.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Apr 20, 2014
Dear Guest

Many thanks for your review of no 4 Yolamar. I am so glad that you found the apartment to your liking and that it was everything that you required to enjoy your time in Benalmadena. AS you stated the apartment is in a very nice location with everything you need on your doorstep.

I look forward to seeing you perhaps on a return visit, you would be very welcome

Kind Regards Alberto
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing