“Nice lunch”

Metro Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with
Metro Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 724 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Metro Ristorante is Benalmadena's home of great Italian food. We have something for everyone, including a Gluten Free menu. Enjoy delicious cocktails, refreshing beer, full bar, ice cream milkshakes and non-alcoholic cocktails with stunning views of the port. Take in the fabulous port views from our terrace. Great for small and large groups. Children welcome.
Dundee, Angus
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Visited Benalmadena for the day and stopped here for lunch whilst at the Marina. Nice welcome, attentive service and everyone enjoyed their food. I can recommend the ravioli in red pepper sauce; it was delicious as was the side of garlic bread. Others had pizza and pasta which everyone seemed to really enjoy. Cocktails were excellent and and all in all it was a pleasant meal and drinks with great service at a reasonable price.

• Visited April 2013

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Northumberland National Park, United Kingdom
“Nice food a bit on the expensive side”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We enjoyed our food here but the bill was extremely high. We decided to share pizza and chips with 2 drinks and it came to 35 euros! It wasnice but i wouldnt return until they sort out their prices.

• Visited April 2013
Oslo, Norway
“Just order a Beer, if not you'l get angry and ripped of...”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Wow, this place was a HUGE dissapointment!! I loks so nice, we sat outside on wather int he sun. The day was perfect and we had some beers befor we had the worst lunch i ever had. I order the swordfish and my byfriend orderd a cheesburger. I got the biggest fish steak I had ever seen, with some overcooked potatos on the side. The fisk tasted HORRIBLE, and i love everything from the sea. It tasted bad seawater... UUGH!
But the worst part was yet to come. My boyfriend is sure that his burger was made of fake meet (?), he took one bite and spit it back up! He loves all burgers, with or without chees, bacon and salads... It was just horrible.
But the staff was nice enough, up to the point when we complained! Then he got angry and snooty... He was like " its you problem..." So we paid in full ( 100 eros for 4 beers, 1 starter, 1 fish dish, 1 burger) and left.

• Visited March 2013
Andalucia, Spain
“Nice Food Hate the Bill Bumping Up though!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have tried a few of the restaurants here in the Puerta Marina. This is recommended for it's setting, and the food overall was good but come on...2 tiny ciabattas 4 euros!
I hate how restaurants bump up their bills with prices that hide extras. The soup portion, unlike most Spanish restaurants was very small, and the pasta dishes we had were really enjoyable but also small. We went for the menu del dia at 12 euros, a choice of bruchetta, soup, or rocket salad.
We both had what was called vegetable soup but it turned out slightly different, a smooth consistency asparagus soup, as I say, tasty but small. Luckily we both like asparagus. We each then had pasta, I had a ravioli and husband a carbonara, quite nice but someone should tell the chef he needs to rinse the pasta! as it was clogged together and the sauce was very like the soup, absolutely blitzed....It is nice to get a mid testured sauce I think. We also had to order the pudding choice at the same time as starter and main course, which I do not like to do.
We had a bottle of house wine at 12 euros and the lot we thought would have been 37 euros...
try almost 45! Not worth that - sorry. I had ice cream and husband had lemon tart.
We did not stop for coffees. The snack menu looked a better buy of very good size and clearly homemade burgers and large baguettes at 6 euros.
The IVA (VAT) of 10% was added on to everything, and it spoiled what should have been a nice meal, the irony is I always tip well, as I have been a waitress in an earlier life.
So....if you had a cocktail which were priced at 8.50 plus the 10% it means a whopping almost 10 euros!
The waitress was nice but as the bill was so hiked I did not leave a tip. Have a rethink restaurant! Larger portions, God pasta is so cheap! and include everything....soup should come with bread as it does in other restaurants.

• Visited March 2013
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Lovely food & friendly staff”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We have visited this restaurant many times and the food, service and staff are excellent. Lovely location in the heart of Benalmadena marina & a great place to have a coffee and brandy watching the world go by on a warm summers evening.

• Visited December 2012