“You won't be disappointed”
Review of Longhorn del Sol

Longhorn del Sol
Ranked #96 of 739 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family restaurant with high quality food and service. Premium beef from Galicia and Argentina. Homemade starters, burgers and desserts. Sunday BBQ "All you can eat". Specialty "Dry Aged Beef". Choice of crafted beers and fine wines. Tree-lined intimate terrace for unforgettable summer nights.
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic steak, cooked perfectly, order to size. Great service, beautiful surroundings and very welcoming

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my partner where in last night for a meal. Very attentive staff who clearly knew their stuff about steaks. Owner was on hand to chat to everyone. This is definately a place for steak lovers, and you can pick from an array of great side dishes. Whilst a bit more expensive than some other restaurants, it is worth every penny. Definitely worth seeking it out for a special meal.

1  Thank Lord-Collier
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant three times since it opened given its close location to our holiday home. Whilst parking very close by can be a problem during really busy times there's plenty of parking within a 5-10 minute walk, and if anything it's a perfect excuse to take in the sights of the pueblo. This is a real meat lovers place comprising of mostly steaks (of all sizes and types) and burgers mixed with the usual seafood and other typical dishes. The meat is expertly cooked, the burgers a shade off medium (hard to do well) and everything was cooked on a char-grill giving you that wonderful flavour. On my last two visits I have had a burger. Why? They are simply unbeatable in terms of quality and flavour and accompanied with tasty fries and zesty coleslaw. And surprisingly not a trace of grease. Whilst, yes I accept this may not be the "cheapest steak in the costa" it is definitely well ahead of most places in terms of the quality of the meat which justifies the price.

My only negative would be that sometimes the service can be a little inattentive- having to ask for drinks etc. Whilst it is worth mentioning all my visits have been on a Saturday night when you can expect it to be busy (a good sign), and also that the owner is particularly welcoming and you feel really valued as a customer.

All in all this place is well worth a go and it is certainly on my list of 'go to places' when I'm visiting.

1  Thank DavMag
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Had an excellent lunch here, good menu, lovely food and very attentive service, well worth a visit.
Very inviting restaurant with a good atmosphere. Very quiet when we went but the atmosphere was very welcoming

1  Thank LynneND
Reviewed June 3, 2013

we were recommended this restaurant by a friend who lives in Benalmadena and we were not dissapointed. The food was exceptionally good and the service top class.
It was a little on the pricey side. I would have liked to have gone with my family of 6 but it would have been too costly so I just went with my husband. Total bill 70 euros including two Cavas at 3.80 euros a glass.
I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant, especially if you are a fan of good steak.

1  Thank LondonUna