“Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere.”

Ranked #93 of 724 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Plaza Restaurant,located in one of the most emblematic sites in Benalmadena Pueblo, the Plaza de Espana.At the foot of the girl child of Benalmadena and since 35 years ago we are serving all our customers and friends our rice facts as tradition,a slow fire.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere.”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

We sat outside for afternoon drinks. Five adults, our 18 month old granddaughter and 4 month old grandson. The staff were really friendly and there was a nice relaxed atmosphere about the place. Excellent value too.

Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
Aylesford, United Kingdom
“Atmospheric with a feel of the real Spain”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

If you want to leave all the British restaurants behind and find a part of the real Spanish countryside this is were you must go. The whole pace of life seemed to slow down as we entered the plaza and we were immediately drawn to the restaurant for a coffee where we sat under the orange trees taking in the atmosphere. We didn't automatically get a menu showing the tapas but on request were offered a tempting selection. We opted for a surprise and we certainly got that. Everything tasted delicious and the plates were all cleared when they left the table. If you still have room I would recommend you have a dessert, no matter how full you are, take my word you'll find room for it!

Yorkshire
“A change for the better”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have used this restaurant in the past and found it to be pleasant and friendly with good service and average food. However we visited Thursday 15th may and found it to be very good the staff are still friendly and attentive nothing too much trouble. The food was exceptional we were tempted in when whilst we were looking at the menu the waiter came up and told us about a lamb dish the special of the day, which swung it for us over La Fuente also in the square. The waiter was totally correct we all had the leg of lamb it was superb cooked to perfection melting off the bone with the right amount of seasoning and vegetable accompaniments I thoroughly recommend you try this restaurant when next in the pueblo.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing taste and value”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Here I had the tapas of the day deal, 6 tapas for €10, I also had coffee and water and the total bill was less than €13.

You can't really beat this for value, it was an excellent meal and very filling.

I've eaten here a few times, it is one of my favourite places in the area. The atmosphere around this little square is lovely..

Anyway highly recommended!

• Visited May 2014
“Fantastic experience all round!! ”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Well where do I start!! This is one of my favorite restaurants ever! I go to Spain 3 or 4 times a year to see the family and everytime I'm there I just have to go for dinner at la plaza. It's not just the food that's excellent but the staff are just phenomenal and very nice people. If you are ever in the area and wanted to go and have a fantastic dinner or lunch, then I highly recommend that you try this Spanish restaurant. The paella is the best I've ever tasted!!