“Ashley Slade's Stag Party - Dining and Drinking”
Review of Cocos sports bar

Cocos sports bar
Ranked #79 of 730 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This welcoming breakfast club/bistro/bar is a hop skip and jump (or a good drive, a chip and a put away from the Sunset Beach Hotel.

The venue for various drinking games - this bar is large enough to accommodate several groups and with attentive service from a youngish team behind the bar (warm Burnley accent and broad smile from the lass) it was the perfect rendevous for the evening.

Breakfast (English style) could only be improved with really top-class sausages - but thats being very picky of me.

Make sure if your in a group - someone negotiates a 15% discount - and you wont find a better place to tee-off your Golf Challenge. I kid you not when I mention the lone golfer taking mulligans from the central reservation... !!!

2  Thank Bris2l_fashion

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We ate here a couple of times in the week we were here.The food is home made pie and mash,lasagne,chicken chips etc it is good quality food at a good price the cocktails are also great,would defo reccomend.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I went in on my own on a wednesday night and ordered the steak baguette and a pint which was excellent and the staff very friendly, however no sooner had I finished I was asked to move so a family of 4 could sit there. I was still drinking my pint and on Skype to someone, as I was distracted on Skype I just got up and moved but afterwards I which I hadn't. There is about 5 four seater tables inside but plenty of room so they could have brought tables in from outside to use. It spoilt my meal really so I would not visit again.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The staff are really friendly and helpful we were a party of 10 and we were served really quickly and the food was great. I recommend the chicken curry and my mum said the ribs were to die for well worth a visit. The first night we visited we had food and drinks and it was only 88 euros for the 9 of us that ate.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had a meal here around 6pm. Had fish and chips with mushy peas, partner had 8oz sirloin steak with salad, Coleslaw very tasty. Food was ok I wouldn't describe it as awesome as other reviewer has stated. The music was very loud and I ask a staff member if he would think me rude to request it be turned down, as there was not one else in the bar. He did so, but after a few minutes it was loud again. Found the lady doing the food service very friendly. Varied menu available.