“A little slice of paradise”
Review of Pacino's - CLOSED

Pacino's
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This place has it all...The food was awesome and the portions were perfect. Our waitress was from Budapest and by the third visit in a two-day period it was like we had known her for years. Ambience and service was impeccable and inviting. This place is a little slice of paradise that I dream about every once in awhile.

1  Thank Adamooch

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restraunt in may. We were a group of 6 adults and 2 kids for my baby's first birthday. Food was amazing. Staff great they even brought out cake for my sons birthday. I would definitely recommend this restraunt if you like pizza and Mexican. See you next year.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Loved the olives. My youngest son had the ribs, which he thought were great, my other son and I had the burritos, which were delicious.
The service was very good, staff very friendly, ambience good and restaurant clean. Also got complimentary chocolate cake!!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Brilliant recent meal for my husbands birthday (with our 11 month old too!) We both ordered the steak which was brilliant and cooked perfectly to our liking. Staff couldn't do enough, trying to entertain our son!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I recently traveled all over spain and was in Benalmadena for around 2 days. We went to this restaurant four times in the matter of a 48-hour period. The food was amazing and the service is impeccable. In fact, we finished our meal and had our waitress bring back the menus for a second course. We had the same waitress all four times she was from Hungary and was extremely nice and friendly. The view from the terrace is wonderful overlooking the picturesque marina. If you are staying even one night in Benalmadena, GO TO PACINO'S! You won't be let down.