This is an excellent hotel. Nothing in the 4 star range comes close. Orientated to young families but also seniors. Top tips:
-Adult only indoor swimming 8 to 10 in morning (not detailed in welcome pack)
- Supercor supermarket just past Max Dia and garage has best range of food
-Down hill and left to find shop with British food
-Happy hour 5 to 6 snack bar, 9 to 10 main bar
- bring detergent as its not supplied
All the staff work work work all the time, all have a smile on their face and the ethos here is excellent. Staff went the extra mile and beyond for anything we asked.
I saw very little tipping - tips are shared in three pots; housekeeping, bar/restaurant and animation. Staff work 12 hour days and many spoke 3 languages. I felt a tip was well deserved when I think about other hotels I have been to.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel & Spa Benalmadena Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Spa Benalmadena Palace
- Hotel Benalmadena Palace
- Benalmadena Palace Hotel
- Hotel Palace Benalmadena
- Hotel & Spa Benalmadena Palace Costa Del Sol, Spain