I always stay at this hotel when I come to Benalmadena. It's in a great location and the garden is lovely. It's not too far from the airport, very close to the marina, you get a great view of the beach from the garden and most rooms, and it's a very traditional Spanish hotel.
The promenade in front of the hotel takes you further into Benalmadena if you turn right or left takes you to Torremolinos. The area is quite touristy but nice touristy not full of tat. It won't appeal to everyone, but should appeal to most.
The one thing I would say that's slightly negative is the food. It's good without being excellent. I've had nicer food in other 4 star hotels, but that's not to take anything away from this hotel.
As a bonus, the bus to Malaga stops right outside the hotel, and over the road, is the stop to Fuengirola & Marbella.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the well known "Costa del Sol", at the tourist centre of Benalmádena and facing the sea. It's just a few metres away from the harbour. Comfortable rooms with terrace, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, fridge, heating, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Best Triton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benalmadena Triton Hotel
- Triton Benalmadena
- Triton Hotel Benalmadena
- Hotel Triton Spain
- Hotel Triton Benalmadena
- Benalmadena Hotel Triton
- Hotel Triton Costa Del Sol
- Hotel Best Triton Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain