Good points: I went on a Saga holiday in January. It was an all-inclusive holiday and we were looked after well by the hotel staff and Saga reps. Most of the rooms have partial sea view due to the way the hotel is built. The hotel has lots of lounge space to relax in comfy armchairs. Saga guests have their own lounge with a veranda overlooking the sea. There are tables and chairs to sit out and soak up the sun - if there is any. Most of the time the weather was windy and cold. The gardens are attractive with outdoor swimming pools. The bedrooms are large and so are the beds, even the single beds (more like 3/4 of a double bed). The all-inclusive buffet is plentiful with lots of choice. You can eat as heartily and as healthy as you wish. I think all categories of food are available. You can also have food freshly grilled the way you like it. The downside is, if you spend more than a week the food becomes monotonous. I stopped having deserts after Day 3 and the salads as they were the same from one day to the next. There was plenty of other vegetables, especially green veg,. Local (I definitely mean LOCAL) alcohol was free in the package. I wonder if it (e.g gin & brandy) was diluted as it never tasted strong.
Improvement needed: In reality it is a 3* hotel. You have to pay to use the safe. The toiletries in the bedroom are limited in choice and number. The bathroom needed some attention. The gym machines are rusty and not maintained. A few cannot be used as they are in such a bad state. There is no paper tissue in the gym and no water. You have to pay seven euros to use the small spa for one and a half hours. Four strokes in the indoor pool and you are at the other end. When it was raining or too cold and windy to use the outdoor pools, there was no indoor swimming unless you paid the 7 euros. The opening times of the gym and spa cut across the day so its not convenient if you want to go out. For example, you cant go down first thing in the morning before breakfast as it doesn't open until around 10am. - after breakfast!! 10.00-12.00 then opens again at 19.00, the time you might be going out or going down to dinner! They definitely need to sort out the spa and gym. I wont be going there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the well known "Costa del Sol", at the tourist centre of Benalmádena and facing the sea. It's just a few metres away from the harbour. Comfortable rooms with terrace, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, fridge, heating, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Best Triton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benalmadena Triton Hotel
- Triton Benalmadena
- Triton Hotel Benalmadena
- Hotel Triton Spain
- Hotel Triton Benalmadena
- Benalmadena Hotel Triton
- Hotel Triton Costa Del Sol
- Hotel Best Triton Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain