The Hotel Triton in Benalmadena is a large holiday hotel right on the beach close to the marina. It is a 1960's built hotel of very bland architecture both inside and out. It is however well run and very clean.
The bedrooms are simply furnished. The bed linen is changed every other day and the rooms are well cleaned daily. The bathrooms are pleasant and well equiped and the range of toiletries are superb including tooth brush and toothpaste and razor and shaving cream etc.
The restaurant is very large and does lack a certain finesse. However the staff are very efficient at clearing plates between courses and clean table clothes are layed before new diners are seated. The food is run of the mill but with such a large variety there is always a very good choice. Everything is always replaced before items run out.
There are various lounges with no lack of space, however it is very open plan and when the entertainment begins in the evening there is no quiet area which I feel the hotel would benefit from having. The entertainment also is very basic and is really nothing to look forward to.
The pool areas are well kept with plenty of sun beds. There is a bar by the pools with a terrace furnished with tables and chairs whiich is very pleasant. Also on the pool level there is a very well equiped gym which is free. There is a charge for using the spa facilities next to the gym.
The promenade outside the hotel has seen better days and does need to be updated but obviously Spain's economic situation means that it is unlikely to be improved in the near future. The hotel is very close to the marina and that is extremely nice.
Overall would say that the Hotel Triton is not first class but is very good value for money and although many people complain that the hotel staff could smile a little more, they do work very hard to maintain a good standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the well known "Costa del Sol", at the tourist centre of Benalmádena and facing the sea. It's just a few metres away from the harbour. Comfortable rooms with terrace, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, fridge, heating, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Best Triton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benalmadena Triton Hotel
- Triton Benalmadena
- Triton Hotel Benalmadena
- Hotel Triton Spain
- Hotel Triton Benalmadena
- Benalmadena Hotel Triton
- Hotel Triton Costa Del Sol
- Hotel Best Triton Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain