I paid a substantial supplement for single occupancy but was allocated a room that I would not have booked at any price. How can any hotel get away with allocating rooms with a view (or no view) like this? Please see photographs for proof!!
There was a walkway past the balcony that anyone could have climbed over, so making it particularly dangerous for a lady travelling on her own, and the staff at reception, particularly the chief receptionist, was most unhelpful. It was only after getting extremely upset, that I was allocated a different room on the following day.
What a shame, that a holiday could be spoilt in this way?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the well known "Costa del Sol", at the tourist centre of Benalmádena and facing the sea. It's just a few metres away from the harbour. Comfortable rooms with terrace, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, fridge, heating, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Best Triton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benalmadena Triton Hotel
- Triton Benalmadena
- Triton Hotel Benalmadena
- Hotel Triton Spain
- Hotel Triton Benalmadena
- Benalmadena Hotel Triton
- Hotel Triton Costa Del Sol
- Best Triton Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain