arrived late friay afternoon and we were accepted straight away an given our room. this room was for one night only and from sat -sat we were with r c i and had to move. knew this months ago but we were given a room sat. morning by 10.30 am. lovely view-beach and pools, same as previous room but this time on 12th floor.
the hotel was clean and room clean and as we expected via the pictures.
right opposite bus stops both ways, eating places, supermarket etc.
staff helpful at every request, always willing to help. would definately stay there again only one thing did not enjoy. not quality of entertainment-was good- but fact that tiney children from pram ages to 10 years run aroulnd all through the shows and parents do not approach them to stop running around. shows start 10.30 till 12 am.kids still wide awake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Club, Benalmadena, is a popular beachfront 4 *** resort featuring: two spectacular open-air pools, bars, restaurants, shops, a bakery and much more! The perfect setting to enjoy Costa de Sol´s immaculate climate; year round live entertainment; modern and fully equipped apartments with one bedroom, private balcony and individual climate control. Sunset Beach Club, your complete holiday destination on the Costa Del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunset Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Spain
- Sunset Beach Hotel
- Sunset Beach Club Spain
- Sunset Beach Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain