I am staying at the Sunset Beach at the moment and I could not fault it. I am wheelchair bound and I find the staff could not be any more accommodating or polite.
I am happily here for a month and weather wise so far it's great. Every day has been like a nice early summer days in Ireland (when we are lucky). The view over the pool and the sea is wonderful and the food in the Oasis is really good,the night entertainment is also top quality. Overall we are very happy campers and will come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Club, Benalmadena, is a popular beachfront 4 *** resort featuring: two spectacular open-air pools, bars, restaurants, shops, a bakery and much more! The perfect setting to enjoy Costa de Sol´s immaculate climate; year round live entertainment; modern and fully equipped apartments with one bedroom, private balcony and individual climate control. Sunset Beach Club, your complete holiday destination on the Costa Del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Spain
- Sunset Beach Hotel
- Sunset Beach Club Spain
- Sunset Beach Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain