Hotel Best Siroco
MS Alay Apartments(Benalmadena)
$149
TripAdvisor
2,517 results
All reviewssuperior roompool areaair conhalf boardtwo double bedsjolly piratesea viewplenty of sunbedsevening mealstar hotelplenty of choicelovely hotelthree starreception staffshow cookingspanish gueststhemed nights
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had been there. And i did not get to much good feeling.sorry I write this is not positive feedback..first the staff did not speak English.I don't know why...second the food honestly terrible.We paid full board but if I known this I don't go there.the room also awful if you have extra money pay the most for the expensive room.because no fridge and hair dryer and you got a bad view to the cheap room.I won't go back never again.....

• Stayed: September 2013
BESTHOTELS2013, Director Hotel at Hotel Best Siroco, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear client,
We are really sorry that you didn't enjoy the stay at our hotel. Our main objective is to satisfy all our clients so that they return year after year with us. I´m very sorry to hear that you didn't like the food and want to add that the food is literaly a matter of taste. During the month of august that the quality level of the food of our clients was 82,20% with the internal quality questionaire.
I assure that it is untrue that none of our staff speak english because this is one of our best points "Multilingual staff" All the reception staff is speaking english, not all a 100% fluent, but more than enough to hold a nice conversation with our clients, and also we have intenational staff in the restaurant and other departments. Lot of clients choosing the best hotels chain for this fact. I reiterate my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that has occasioned for the so earned holidays for you and your family.
I remain at your disposal for whatever is needed.

yours sincerely

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

At the moment spending my last night of my week at this fantastic hotel. This is our third stay here, and defiantly won't be our last. After staying last year, decided we HAD to come back, and glad we did. Standards are still of a very high quality, and all of the staff, from our arrival at reception to the restaurant staff when we left, were exceptional. To the management of the Siroco, I take my hat off to you for having an excellent team. I was thinking of coming back in a few years time, but after this week, don't be surprised to find me here next year ! AGAIN

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank KeithShark
BESTHOTELS2013, Director Hotel at Hotel Best Siroco, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for having found the time to write your opinion about our hotel.
Thank you for being a fiel client of Best Siroco.
I have passed on your compliments to all the staff.
These comments help us to improve our services and make our work worth while.
We are waiting for you next year, and hoping to welcome you once again we send you our best regards,

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is my second stay in The Hotel Siroco following a weekend stay there in December. I flew out to surprise some family who were staying here and needed to speak to the hotel to ensure It was possible to stay in there room upon arrival. Not speaking Spanish I was dreading trying to explain this over the phone however on the second attempt I got through to a very helpful guy on reception who advised I was able to just sort out and pay on arrival. When I arrived at the hotel the guy on reception was very helpful and lovely on explaining my situation. Although he was unable to provide me with their room number on security grounds he was very accommodating and let me leave my luggage in the luggage room until I located them. Check in was painless and easy and prices were a good rate. The superior rooms are definatley worth the little bit extra as they are much bigger with 2 double beds, a spacious balcony, beautiful views over looking both the pool, sea and the gardens. Rooms are also provided with mosquito plugs which you may need as sometimes the mosquitoes tend to be about due the garden and little pond in the middle of the complex. The pools are nice and big and sun loungers are easily found however following on from a theft when we were there in December I was over cautious with any belongings by the pool area. The hotel offers amentities including a gym and always had a full time table of events and on going activities. One afternoon they had a bird show on which we could watch from our room which was great for all ages which the opportunity to take photos after.
The rooms are spotless, bedding is fresh and the rooms are tended too everyday. The maids are friendly and always happy to help. The bathrooms are also spacious and complimentary combs and toiletries are also provided. Towels could do with being a bit bigger as not the best!
The food in the hotel is spot on, and with champagne on offer every morning what more could you want (please note this was not on in December so may be seasonal). There is a full salad bar, chef cooking a variety of dishes, different soup every evening. There is always something to suit everyone, the desserts are not great but that is just Spain in general when it comes to cakes. Jose on the restaurant reception is also very friendly and polite and always has a smile to crack.
Overall a great hotel and will definatley be returning!

Room Tip: High Floor away from lifts - Superior rooms are worth that extra bit spend for sure!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Vixyc88

Dear Sir

With great satisfaction we have received your nice reviews regarding services of our hotel in general and the reception staff in particular, during of your stay last September.

We have passed on your compliments to the staff wich will serve like an incentive to continue working with enthusiasm with the only goal that customers keep nice memories of their stay among us.

The truth is that comments like yours help us to improve our commitment to fulfill our aim that customers return to our hotel year after year.

We do hope, dear Sir, you will come back soon to the Best Siroco and for such occasion I’ll be very pleased to make your acquaintance.

In the meantime we send our cordial greetings

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Just returned after 14 nights at this hotel, it is in a very good location. we booked superior rooms, with a pool view, I would recommend these rooms as more spacious, stunning views from balcony, good food, plenty of choice. The beds are very comfy, crisp clean bedding, bath towels could be better, they were not very good quality. Sun terrace and pool excellent with lifeguard on duty. Gardens are stunning and beautifully maintained, however there is a mini lake in the gardens which attracts the mosquitos, this hotel is known locally for problems with mosquitos, the hotel need to be more proactive in spraying the area. Reception and maids were very friendly, and helpful, there is a shop in reception, and hairdressers. Also new shop at poolside selling novelties, hats, etc. Excellent security on an evening. Plenty of car parking facilities however you do pay for this service. Also electronic safe is available in room, you also pay extra for this service.

Room Tip: Premier rooms are worth booking.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank sandrac58

Dear Customer,
Thank you for writing your opinion about our hotel in Tripadvisor.
We are grateful for your lovely comments. The staff and I we are doing our best in order
that our clients have a good holiday with us in Best Siroco and leave with good memories of the hotel.
As for the mosquitos, an external company is in charge of the maintenance and the fumigation of our beautiful garden, according to the laws that the European Community demands in this matter. But, nature is like this!
Once again, thank you for your good comments and waiting to welcome you again , we send you our very best regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Just had a week in the Siroco.When reading the reviews went with open mind as it was an extra week for myself and husband.
First off all the weather was fantastic all week very hot and the locals said much hotter for this time of the year so every body was loving it.

On arrival at the hotel, nice clean reception lots of spacious area. The room was not ready but we were on an early flight so it was to be expected but at 1pm it was ready after cheeky beer in the pool bar.

The pool area was busy as we arrived at the weekend but got sun beds each day no problem even in an afternoon if we had been out in the morning.

At check in the girl on reception was fine it was the one with the brown bob who people say was not nice I think if you treat them nice and friendly you get that response back.

We wanted to change half board to lunch as we usually do appartments or B and B but this was as I say an extra trip and it was a half board package.

We enjoy going out most nights and enjoying the restaurants so it was no problem with the hotel for us to take lunch.

We booked a superior room. I advise this for most people. New rooms more spacious. Excellent air con and a fridge.

Very clean and was kept this way all week. Towels white and fresh. Bed changed twice in a 7day stay.

Food in the restaurant very good lots of choice. It was the usual buffet feeling that's we avoid hotel meals as we like a bit more luxury now. The choice wa good the only fault I had was as I said we only did breakfast and lunch. We had salads most day but soup for lunch was a fish soup every day execpt our first day which was a bit disappointing.

The location is good .it has a subway down from the pool gate to the front and 5mins you are at the marina.plenty of restaurants and bars for you to enjoy evenings .

Would I return to the hotel yes I would . The only thing that stops the 4star rating is the outside decor that they seem to be working on.

Room Tip: Always go for a superior room . We had 457which had sea view pool view and garden view. Excellent on the corner.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Canz61
BESTHOTELS2013, Director Hotel at Hotel Best Siroco, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Canz61,
I want to thank you for the time you have spent writing your comments. I read all your comments about the facilities, food, chambermaid service, rooms and I am really glad you passed a pleasant holiday with us. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Yours sincerely