This hotel is excellent. Our deluxe room was very well furnished and the bathroom was fitted with high-end fixtures. Our balcony/terrace was huge and overlooked the sea and the garden which was directly below it. Our bed must have been 8 foot wide! The restaurant food was good although very expensive. That said, the breakfast, which was included in our price, was fantastic with a tremendous choice available. The house wine we had with dinner was very nice indeed and very reasonably priced at only €3. The service we received from all the staff was very helpful and polite without being ingratiating or over the top.
The location is horrible. I probably should have done some more research myself because the location could not have been worse. Benalmadena was a shock to the system. I cannot understand why such a lovely hotel would be in such a dreadful place. It is mile after mile of cheap restaurants touting good ole english food - pie and mash, chicken in a basket, fish and chips and a huge variety of Irish bars. We took to walking about a kilometre uphill to find somewhere a little more authentic. I would just add that once inside the confines of the hotel we did not hear any noise from outside at all - not even the traffic from the busy road the hotel sits on.
I should also mention the marina. Usually marinas are quite pleasant places however this one was surrounded by tacky kiss me quick souvenir shops aimed specifically at the Brits and nasty cafes desperately trying to persuade you to part with your money and consume more carbs in one meal than the average Spaniard probably eats in a week.
If you can afford to eat at the hotel's restaurant for the duration of your stay, then brilliant. Just don't venture outside of the hotel and you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel will be opened late July 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique Benalmadena
- Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique And Spa
- Aleysa Playa Aparthotel málaga
- Aleysa Playa Aparthotel Hotel málaga
- Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain