Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel La Fonda(Benalmadena)
$155
  • Breakfast included
MS Alay Apartments(Benalmadena)(Great Value!)
$96
$114
$101
Good 3.5/5
  • Beachfront
All reviewsduplex suitebeautiful hotelon arrivalsmall hotelprivate beachthe costa del solwelcome drinkrooms are largespecial thankscooked breakfastchocolate fountainhalf boardwould highly recommend this hotelsun loungerssea viewfantastic staynight break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Super hea hotell ja soovitan kõigile. Kõrge hind on kõike seda väärt. Väga tore ja sõbralik personal ja väga maitsvad söögid. Kindlasti külastame seda hotelli veel. - Excellent staff, high quality service and high build quality of the hotel. This was a truly 5 star hotel. Beautiful hotel, bottle of wine in our room which was a nice touch, big terrace looking right on to beach.Can't wait to go back! :)

Room Tip: All rooms good!!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Kairi O
Reviewed May 8, 2012

After staying at this hotel 3 times now I can tell you that it's one of best hotels that I have stayed in.
You would be very hard pushed to find a better 5 star Boutique in Spain.

As soon as you walk in you are a VIP and anything is done for you.

We have just got back from a two night stay with my wife and son and my wife has told me to book again.

You must go and see for yourself or call in for a drink and they show you around.

A VERY big thanks to all the staff and see you all soon.

Room Tip: All rooms have sea views
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Darren42
Reviewed May 4, 2012

My wife and I had reason to go last week for three days to Benalmadena to visit a friend who was seriously ill. Benalmadena is where he lives so that is where I looked for a nice hotel. If you know Benalmadena it is not the place where one would necessarily choose to go for a holiday but for us it was necessary. Even though i have been in the travel business for 20 years i did not know of a hotel in Benalmadena where i would be happy to take my wife! she is fairly particular. however needs must and I chose the Vincci Aleysa which opened in August last year.
15 minutes from Malaga airport and a 25Euro taxi ride brought us to the hotel.
This is nice, I said to my wife when we arrived. Quick as a flash the receptionist said 'and this is only reception!' She was right! The hotel was full - yes in April - all 35 rooms were taken and we had to settle for a standard room as we had booked late.Our room was better than many junior suites I have stayed in. Throughout the hotel the finish was exceptional, tasteful and under stated. Apart from the usual shampoo and conditioner the bathroom offered about 20 other complimentary bits and pieces. It had bath, wet room, toilet and bidet, fluffy gowns and above all space.
From the outside deck there were settees and tables and a view of the beach and sea below.
there is a lovely pool and jacuzzi with the usual loungers. We never did get to see the spa but other clients raved about the massages.
Breakfast! Wow! As I said I have traveled a bit and the only hotel in which i stayed that came close in terms of selection is the Arabela western cape South Africa and it didn't have a chocolate fountain. On our last morning I indulged by dunking a profiterole - decadent!
We didn't dine but I am sure that the high standards throughout was also reflected in the standard of cuisine. By the way, a short walk along the promenade below is the St Tropez fish restaurant. superb at lunch time. The staff throughout the hotel were charming, smiling and helpful. What more can I say other than if you want a restful few days in the sun in superb surroundings don't let the thought of Benalmadena put you off. This is a real gem - we will be back.

Room Tip: Book early this hotel is always busy.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank bryansomer
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Myself, my wife and my daughter (10 months old) were staying in a villa in Santana just outside of Benalmadena, and we visited this hotel as day guests on 23rd April 2012. As it was our wedding anniversary we ate lunch in the restaurant which was absolutely amazing, as a result we were allowed to use all of the hotel facilities. The staff were fantastic and looked after us, we couldnt have wished for anything better. If i was to head back to this area of Spain, I would definently stay here.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank van_helden
Reviewed April 24, 2012

If you're looking for a buzzy seaside hotel then this isn't for you...no it's more the luxury retreat end of the market. There are only thirty or so bedrooms which makes for a peaceful stay and the impressive spa was a truly relaxing place to hang out.
The bedrooms are really well appointed, large and very comfortable. Most overlook the sea and housekeeping is excellent.
I found the staff to be both friendly and eager to please. As for the restaurant - it's got fantastic sea views but although the food was beautifully presented I found it strangely lacking in flavour and somewhat overpriced.
It might cost a bit more than others in the area but this hotel stands way above it's competition.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo